Two Custom Model Feature Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Afterimage of the teleport will show as the original model/character insted of the custom model/character

2. A person that doesnt have the custom model appears as the custom model.
It only happend with one person...some that I've played with appeared as the original Vegeta as it should be, this case is different for some reason though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought I was the only person who noticed this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The 'person who isn't using the custom model still looks like the custom model' 'bug' has been in the game forever.

I'd like to see it get set to the default model when you're playing against others, though.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The 'person who isn't using the custom model still looks like the custom model' 'bug' has been in the game forever.

I'd like to see it get set to the default model when you're playing against others, though.
I personaly kinda hope itll be a random choice of your custom models. That gives more variation to the game.

Even if the players are using the same model youll see them difrent.

That would be nice to have ingame.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i actually would prefer it if they have a custom model by the same name, it would show that model. if however others dont have that model, it would then show up as a custom character. that way if people make a pack with different models, if they are chosen they would be seen

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I agree, hope it's possible to fix.

i actually would prefer it if they have a custom model by the same name, it would show that model. if however others dont have that model, it would then show up as a custom character. that way if people make a pack with different models, if they are chosen they would be seen
I personaly kinda hope itll be a random choice of your custom models. That gives more variation to the game.

Even if the players are using the same model youll see them difrent.

That would be nice to have ingame.
Those ideas can work nicely only if the person you're seeing has chosen a custom model of his own.
If he chose the default though, then it should show as the default everywhere.

Edit:

As you can see, I tested it again and this time it worked fine, meaning that bug shows up randomly, maybe after a while of playing or something...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, I really like that random selection idea. I agree, it gives more variety to the game. o;

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those ideas can work nicely only if the person you're seeing has chosen a custom model of his own.
If he chose the default though, then it should show as the default everywhere.

Well with my idea i ment that if someone chooses the class Vegeta (be it default or dustom model taht he has) you would see a random model (default or custom) out of all the custom models you have for that class. What you choose you still see. But you get variations in what you see in your oponents.

Basicly giving the game more variation even if the oponents have no custom models.

There could be an option to set that on or off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well with my idea i ment that if someone chooses the class Vegeta (be it default or dustom model taht he has) you would see a random model (default or custom) out of all the custom models you have for that class. What you choose you still see. But you get variations in what you see in your oponents.

Basicly giving the game more variation even if the oponents have no custom models.

There could be an option to set that on or off.
optional i would say.. what if you and your friend have a janemba model with both root directories name janemba? that janemba model would replace frieza.. i would want to see that janemba model instead of a random cusom model for frieza if my friend selected janemba custom model

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, optional for the random/default thing would work well
Hope Joe can drop by and give his opinion about this =o

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Reported to Mantis:
http://www.skinner3d.com/bugs/view.php?id=142
Thanks.

2. I was playing with your custom models and when kongkong came in and had the same custom models as I did it worked and the other player who had the default model showed up fine. So I couldn't reproduce this. If anyone else can please contact me via private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom