Two Big Ideas

Best answers
OK this is my idea on what the transformations should be like so if you could tell me what you think i think they are great but im just one kid

BUU:
his first stage is fat that stays the same
second is evil that stays the same
third is super buu and it should be like he starts screming and you cant even see him the glow is so bright then he is super buu
next is when he ingoulphs gotenks and piccolo i think you should see him standing there then here him go yes!! like in the show then you see his fingers go to human like and his tentical from his head grow (im skipping 2 really minor tranformation gohan and piccolo buu)
Next is Kid buu you should see his face full of vains and he gets really big and then shrinks down to size

Goku:
First two the same sayin and super sayin
his second should be accended sayin (ssj 2) and its a little trans not big like the first you see him standing there and he is powere up with a gold aura going NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN and rocks are raising then you start to see blue lightning around him and he lets out a short yell and his hair has more detail and parts like show
fourth sould be ssj 3 i think he should only be able to hold this form for about 10 maby 15 min. and when he tans forms you shouls see him crouched over screeming at the top of his lungs and the ski should go black (only the first time you do it) and then you see his hair start to grow out and he is ssj3
5th is ssj4 I think you should see the moon up in the ski and if there isnt he could trow one up there like vegeta did in sayin saga after he does that should go into golden ozzuro(big monkey)slowly and then you could stay like that for 5-6 secs and then shrink down to ssj4

Young Gohan:
i think gohan should start out when he has long hair so
his first stage is with long hair
second he gets a hair cut (dont know how to do the transformation)
third goes ssj
fourth he goes ssj 2 it should be jut like the cell saga he just lens back and screms for about 10 secs then you ssj 2

Adult Gohan: (if they make one)
first just normal sayin with the skin tight black out fit from buu saga
second he could go ssj no biggy junt kind go araaaa and he is there
third should be ssj 2 and he should crounch over and scream as he scream he should len back and arc his back a little and he is ssj 2
fourth mystic sayin: this is not a ssj stage because his hair does not go gold but the trans should go like this he yelling and little white lighting bolts should come out of his body and he is there (you cant trans form in ssj state you have to decend back to normal the do it)

Krillen: cant think of any more

Frieza:
first two the same
third he should yell and his voice changes and his his shoulder pops up (looks like sying armor) and his head should grow out and curve then his third form
fourth he is yelling and a bright ligh coming from him then you see his face and body start to crack and break of the he lets out a giant screm and you cant see him for about 3 secs then he is fourth
5th he just bulks up

Piccolo:
i was very pissed when i first played him here is my ideas
First he start starts out with the training weights on the helm and shoulder thing
second he trows off the shoulder pads and helm and its windy
tird its like the the frieza saga he yells and glows and is laughing and the yellow giros are going out of him then he has a light glow to him

Trunks:
first two the same
but he should go ussj and his hair should change

Vegeta:
first two the same
third he goes majin like the show he bends over holding his head then he floats into the air head back holding it yellin then he drops down to his knees and stands up
fouth he goes ssj2
5th he goes ssj 4 you shee the brute wave hit hime then its just lke goku from there

Cell: dont care cant stand him

Please tell me what you think i know its relly long but rate it tell me what you hate what you love

Best answers
well i like most of ur ideas but there won't b ne ssj4 n esf but the rest are really good ideas gj :yes: ;D

Best answers
I hope they'll (eventually, everything can still happen in these urly stages) give buu 4 transformations. Fat buu - Evil buu - Super buu - The super buu (long headtail and the orange shirt) with gohan absorbed (or whatever you call it). If they'll give him 3 tranformations I hope they'll make Super buu as he was when he absorbed gohan, he looked so cool. :):yes:

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You gotta think of hl restrictions most of the buu ones would be impossible todo like that in hl

HL can only switch models

Best answers
I would say

Fat Buu

Buu already after evil buu ate fat buu

Super Buu when he absorbs everyone and gets the Gotanks shirt :p or when he gets Gohans shirt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom