TwistedYouth Sig Thread.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok, Here are my NEW signatures // avatars. Stay toned for new work, by me of course. Expect them to come very soon, Maybe tommorrow night, Depends on if I get lazy. :laff:

Vash.

Vash_Twisted. (Wtih Glow)

Vash_Twisted2. (Without Glow)

Vash_Twisted(2) are still in development stages, They are almost done, But I need to work on the brightness/contrast. Critz and Comments Welcome.

grtz Twisted

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The text on the 1st sig is supposed to be fuzzy, Thats why I made it like that. Its supposed to kind of match the grunge feel of the sig.

grtz Twisted

Best answers
o i c. i also accedetly deleted my old post sry. i like Vash_Twisted2. (Without Glow) the best

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Glad you said you deleted your post, Dont want a MOD to think I double posted. :p Thanks, I like the Vash_Twisted2 also.

grtz Twisted

Best answers
dere some nice sigs man
i like the little 1 it looks better
the bigger 1 looks a bit messed up wif the quality of that imagebut nice work :yes:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Those are frikkin cool!
I like the glow :]
Vash is always a good idea for a sig :)

Best answers
I hate the font on ur bottom sig. doesn't fit well. Honestly, i liked your other style better (the carnage sigs) but to each their own

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Here is another, Just quick and easy. Yet another Vash, Different kind of sig coming soon.

Vash_Twisted_3.

Twisted_Eyes. (Used Koblano Idea, Just For Fun!)

grtz Twisted

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Twisted Youth you ripped the sig and background it belongs to Dakilla!!!!!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by TwistedYouth
Here is another, Just quick and easy. Yet another Vash, Different kind of sig coming soon.

Vash_Twisted_3.

Twisted_Eyes. (Used Koblano Idea, Just For Fun!)

grtz Twisted
Well, it was a bad rip. You can even see where the eyes cut off, and that the BG is the same as mine. You shoulkd have masked it a bit. And that font...i want to cry. There goes my nice sig.

Best answers
Use the other one man the err crap over the image ruins it.

good job :cool:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by koblano
Well, it was a bad rip. You can even see where the eyes cut off, and that the BG is the same as mine. You shoulkd have masked it a bit. And that font...i want to cry. There goes my nice sig.
Actually smart guy, It was a brush that I got froma site, Ill even give you the site addy where I got the eyes from, If you like ill send you the brush pack that I got it from. So dont ever say I rip, And as for dakillas bg, He sent me it so its not ripping if he gave it to me. So until you people get proof, Id like it if you hush because you saying I rip is only making yourself look stupid for saying it and it not being ture. You want proof PM me or AIM me at SbSuper16.

Originally posted by Vegetto91
Twisted Youth you ripped the sig and background it belongs to Dakilla!!!!!!!
Dude you have no clue on wtf your talking about, Just hush. I made that sig, I dont get **** from dakilla besides bgs ever now and then. *sigh* You people accuse to much, Want proof read the above statement. Until you PM me or AIM me id say hush and quit accusing when you dont know ****.

EDIT: Not to mention if you idiots couldnt see right, The eyes are totally different. *sigh* You idiots are always so quick to accuse, Make sure you know the facts first before you try and accuse people of ripping. MORONS!!!!

grtz Twisted

Best answers
shut the **** up twisted you have to rip ppls work cause u suck at making sigs

Best answers
wat eyes you ****en homo... there is no eyes and i said you can see how i made ****en queer you need to shut up that is my bg and you kno it you didnt give me anysite! i made those brushs cuz tim taught me how!... and you dont kno **** ***get ass homo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom