Twisted Signature Thread

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok, This is the last time I make another sig thread. So everyone enjoy the new sigs and comment as you like. More sigs to come soon.

Best answers
i love all...butt my fav is Ganon and link one :D gj keep it up :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Links is almost finished but I need to work on the text a little more and my Ganon isnt finished, I have a few things I want to add but need to find the proper images.

LoganLink97

L
wow really nice job i like every1 except the first 1 with da girl on it

Best answers
first and last are best i think.

links bow and arrow are noticably jaggy tho

gj

Best answers
a trick is to use the transform tool and resize him so he is slightly smaller and make sure antialiasing is on, and then the jaggies will be gone.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Here is another sig, Just made with a little help from DaKilla. Thanks for the bg. =D

Critz?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like Gambit... The other one is sorta blurry... Yea... 8/10... :D
I dont like the background all that much for the first one....
second background looks cool... :D

Best answers
offtopic- wow! i sence a change of attitude! a good one too! : \ sorry for flaming you Twisted, ive gone back to liking you :D

on topic- i like all cept the blue Caguilera one 10/10

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well Thanks. =D My wolverine one isnt that blurry, The image on the right Is just the same color as my bg which might make it blurry to some I guess. More to come hopefully soon, Maybe later tonight if I dont get lazy. hah.

Best answers
Twisted could ya make me a sig, if so Ill pm ya the details.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should start making your own backgrounds. I know you might of made some of them, but some are free or ones made by other people who let you use them. I recommend to start making your own stuff.

Anyways the sigs are ok, but some are pretty good, but some are low quality.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol What is wrong with someone making a bg for me? I dont see nothing wrong with that, But that might just be me everyone might not like the fact that I use bgs from people that make them for me but does it really matter? I dont think so.

Also come here if you'd like to see the "Signature Tagging Krew" website. Its new so give me time to get everything up and running before you judge the site, STK, etc. =D

Best answers
site is ok could be better and your gambit dosent fit right but the wolverine pics are awsome(i still say make ur own bgs)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I mean by is it, is that it makes things original and its fun to make BG's you can get more skill a GFX.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol I still havent learned to make very good bgs, I made the bg in my Link sig and I think it turned out good. I just need someone to help me make bgs, Its hard to just think of stuff. =D

EDIT: Like I said about the site, I just started it so give me a couple more days before I get it going. Here is a sig I made for my sister, tell me what you think.

Best answers
HOLY MOLY! i love that yellow one dont know who that is butt its ****in awsome :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thanks, The guy in the yellow sig is Sabertooth. =D

Here is something a little different then my other sigs.

Critz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom