Twilight Princess = Complete! (Possible spoilers)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Just finished the game, 38:47 final time, beautiful ending, loved the last fight.

anyone else beat it yet?

Best answers
yep, took me 28.5 hours on my first playthrouhg, but i didn't mess around very much. I loved the story and couldn't wait to find out what happened next!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not too far myself, I'm *SPOILER*in the twilight realm just before the 3rd dungeon, which im assuming is some sort of water dungeon*SPOILER* It's been pretty fun so far, and I'm sure it can only get funner.

Anyways, I guess I better make sure not to come back into this thread anymore, don't want to accidentally ruin the story or something. So I'll be back when I finish the game then.

Best answers
Buckethead's so good at twilight princess, he beat it in only 7:30!!

z0mg!!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I hear it dwarves Ocarina of Time. And that was the best Zelda game I played, next to Link to the Past and Link's Awakening.
it's all a matter of opinion, I loved ocarina of time when I first played it, and loved this one, for me it comes at a tie ;o

Retired
Best answers
someone tell my gf to let me buy a WII so i can play this game :'(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your girlfriend won't let you buy a Wii?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lite, you know what to do. Smack the crap out of her with your wee. You're not married yet. You're still the boss. Show her you mean business. Once she remembers who's wearing the pants, she'll pay for the Wii herself.

"But she controls the sex!"

No she doesn't. You do. Don't put out anymore, Lite. She'll learn her lesson. Women want men as bad as men want women. Don't let her forget that.

That Wii is as good as yours.

Best answers
Men don't control the sex. There's always your best friend, if you're not willing. :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So it goes from Zelda to men and women having sex, to men and other men having sex. Wow. I love where the forums are going these days. Can't wait till it turns into the Kai forums.

I'll be getting a Wii as soon as any bugs that come about are fix (though i haven't heard of any so far), and this game will be the first I pick up. It looks awesome.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Men don't control the sex. There's always your best friend, if you're not willing. :D
There are more women than men in this world. Trust me when I say you're replaceable. I know I am too, but I need only to walk into a club and dance with a girl to bring her home. I'm sure Lite can do the same.

FP: I'm working on it o_O.

How's the fighting? I'm not talking about the controls for swinging the remote. I mean is it just swing swing, or 2 combos, or a deep fighting system or what?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How's the fighting? I'm not talking about the controls for swinging the remote. I mean is it just swing swing, or 2 combos, or a deep fighting system or what?
Putting aside the usual multi-swing combo we've seen in OoT, MM, and WW, plus any of the tools you opt to use besides the sword, there are some new techniques that are added as the game progresses.

For those who want to see what kinds of techniques I'm talking about, feel free to highlight the spoiler text below.

*(POSSIBLE) SPOILERS* I believe that there are 7, total, that you can learn. So far, I've only picked up three techniques; the first is one of the more common things we've seen Link do in SSBM, and that is to leap up and thrust the sword straight down into an enemy that's been knocked down. That one is fairly simple, requiring only a button press while targetting the enemy that's been knocked down. The second is a move involving the shield. By thrusting the Nunchuk forward, you can smash your enemy with your shield, thus stunning it and leaving it open to attack. The last involves rolling around the enemy you've targeted and, while rolling, slashing with the remote, causing link to spring up behind the enemy and make a rather powerful slash at its back. There are a few enemies that appear to be a lot easier to deal with if you utilize the latter two techniques, so combat isn't quite as linear as it was in OoT or MM. *END OF (POSSIBLE) SPOILERS*

So, at the very least, I'd say combat is more entertaining and involved this time around. I've certainly enjoyed it a lot, so far.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
SPOILER! more attacks, after a shield bash, you can do a helm splitter where link jumps in the air, and slams the enemies head, then getting an opportunity to get another hit or two behind them, The draw attack is one of my favorites, you sheath your sword, and do not Z target the enemy, an option comes up called "Draw" link unsheaths his sword and slices the enemy, resulting in a one hit kill, it is hard to execute though. The other is an improved jump slash, you hold A when z targeting and his sword charges up, while jumping he slashes his sword through the air to hit nearby enemies then a shockwave thing pulses when he hits the ground. The last one is an improved whirlwind attack which has a huge range and ****tons more damage, but is only executable when you have full life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lawl, just still playing it , soooo much fun!

im right now at the quest to find the pieces of the shadowmirror or however its called in yo language!
20 hours of playtime,

i hated the water dungeon as i always hated it in any zelda game, dunno why.
i liked alot the goron dungoen as im looking for the Sky palace =D hope itll be fun as the temple of time ,whatfor im looking for.

Everything in a dungoen seems so boring but after you beaten the bosses you think: hey , its loads of fun!

the easiest boss so far was the goron dungoen boss, the difficultest the forest boss, and the most fun boss was the Water dungeon boss =D

its pretty cool the ggame, although you think sometimes the games is always the same, but its still different, although after i finished the desert dungeon and saw the end cutscene i was like: Damn hell yeh, now go to hyrule and kill this M'otF'u ..... suddenly:" choosen hero from the gods, collect those pieces, we know where they are, wii are just to lazy to collect em on our own!"

-_- YEEESSS!!! i really wanted to hear it! Wohoo!

the game is pretty difficult in its quest but really interesting and not like "everything is taking on one place!" its like, you need to go there, then warp there , just much more interesting. Still i wish sometimes i could fly!

Im not a fan of boring scenes or questes thats why i loved the "Rescue Midna",After beaten the first 3 bosses,-part most! it was like: Damn! go straight to Hyrule and look for for Zelda, even Midna looked much cooled in white xD

This game is awesome! Best game 2007 in my list!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
currently in the sky city
70 hours played..

but that's cause I don't turn the system off at night ( basicly we start eating dinner here, we switch tv channels and I forget about it, I'm so simple minded )

anyway, I'm loving it
just a few more rupies for my magic armor set!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha go for it

Well i found a bug, im at the temple of time dungeon and i was used to attack with the helm splitter... suddenly i jumpen over a fence .... i was like: WTF! NOES NOT RESTART IT ALL AGAIN! NOES! , happily i was able to rescue myself with the bow n arrow.

Helmsplitter is bugged!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just beat the game tonight, took me about 42 hours to finish. The last boss was epic, and the ending was surprisingly good for a Zelda game. They really put a lot of emphasize on Midna, and it payed off well, I enjoyed the story.

A great game, thats for sure. Now lets just hope for voice acting in the next Zelda!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom