Tweek...aweak.... Buuu....with Skin! W.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i started to skinmap the model of Tweek and then i tried to skinn the Model! ITS MY SECOND TRY! (the first is as nothing ^^)

I dont know wich Skin to do...skin1 or skin 2?
Also i know thats i got more errors there! Please first help me to chose wich skin to do! :smile:

Best answers
no offence but you really should learn how to use photoshop first. search a line art and use it to practise cg. when it looks good start the skin...

skin 2 would look better than 1 of u changed the pink and removed the black lines.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well thanks but i can use photoshop ^^
Also i go now sleep!

Best answers
Well you may be able to use photoshop, your your not that good at it.(no offense) They both need alot of work, the one on the left is way too bright and the anatomy is a bit wierd, and the one on the right is just....weird. Look at alot of Buu pics from all angles, then look at some actual anatomy pics if your going for realism. Its better than some people can do, and im sure you will get better eventually, just keep working at it.

Best answers
The basically lack depth (in truck loads), you need to work from more than 2 base colours if you want good looking skins.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh thanks! for the tips! But Where i could get good anatomy pics?
***EDIT***
What about the Trousers? Wich kind of trousers is gone well out then the other!? Again skin1 or skin 2?

Best answers
SORRY to say it but the skin s**** try tjek out the skin tut before you try on buu!! hes pink colur is pretty hard to do.. so try a easyere man like gotenks.. thats whas the first i try skinning

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know thats is ****ty ^^ but it ok ^^
Il try a new one..... and there will be a better skinmap right now for me! Also....Now i got a ref! ...^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i redo everything! Ive allready done the face...but..cheriru allready have a good buu skin...so that im making an other style skin of buu....abit dirty and wiggly ^^

Best answers
The colour on skin 2 is better but i like skin 1 better i dont know why

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my my...he broke the record i think... more then 20 revived threads in less then 1 hour =o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom