Tweaking spirit bomb suggestion

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I thought of an idea of distinguishing the left click and right click moves of the spirit bomb.

I remember seeing in another thread that someone suggested that when you use the spirit bomb, you cannot move, and you can control the direction it goes , and pump more power into it if you need to.

That can be limited to left click. When you use the weaker version of spirit bomb, right click, you throw the spirit bomb, just like a generic ball, and can move about freely, basically what it is now.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say leave it as it is. If you could pump KI into the PS with a SB youd winn evrz struggle. For the reason that te SBs PL isnt defined by teh players PL but the servers average. So the more SSJs there are in the server the stronger the SB is. And since it costs no ki to charge youd have a gigantic advantage against all the other attacks.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yea i was trying to think of a way to separate the difference between right click and left click, because theres no reason to use the right one, when the left click is more useful.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shure there is. When charging the left click the whole map knows where you are and it takes a long time to charge full. While right click is charged faster and its not as visable as the other one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yup, just as you said Grega!
I never knew that SB's power was based on sv average, so it only get's stronger depending on the characters on YOUR side?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope server average is defined by all the players in the server. Not just your side.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh okay, so your SB is stronger depending on the whole SV's avg. pl?
If so that's cool, I always thought the stronger you get the stronger it automatically gets, lol I wonder why I thought that...

Best answers
only thing i dont like about the right click is that when ever i throw it i hit the ground

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yea, if you charge a spirit bomb on the ground, it always blows up in your face, you litterly have to be in the air all the time, but not too high, because the skybox will blow it up too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom