Tweaking in Renzuko attack Vegeta (maybe of other players to)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well u know now, that u just see a ball with a trail, but i think it would be alot cool if u would see much tiny beams shooting from vegetas palm of his hand more tinier then the generic beam:

------------------------------>>>>
------------------------------>>>> (Generic Beam)

------------------------------>>>> (Renzuko beam)

its practicly the same just looks a bit cooler, but i know what most of u are gonna say:

NOOOO! THIS IDEA IS USELESS AND STUPID

(u can quote this if u dont want to type much)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm ... do you know the Renzoku is Vegetas "fast-kiblast" attack ???
they have a short trail ... giving them a full trail would not be like in DBZ ... so there's no reason to change this

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(Nretep u could also have just quoted that part of the post XD)

anyways, i know it doesnt always happen but it would look alot cooler, now u just fire some balls with a trail, but with my idea it will look err "fuller" (not sure how to say it) > is cooler

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nretep, he's basically saying to make them have a longer trail than they already do have. Which wouldn't be bad.

The only tweaking I would like to see is a way to tweak the blasts to where they are more useful than the regular ki blasts.

Best answers
:] Thank you all for at least taking the time and reading our suggestion. We didn't know that you have had so many suggestions about HL 2. On that note, lets just continue to make ESF the best mod ever created in PC Mod gaming history!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u kno i think that all players should have sort of a renzoku blast, just like the secondary attack for regular generic ki balls shoots pretty quickly, if turbo is turned on then the attacks should fly faster but also drain more ki.. vegeta should also take out the four renzoku blast... doesn't rele.. make him more unique

Best answers
Now, IMHO, renzoku needs to be completly redone. I use Vegeta alot and was really hoping for more from renzoku. Not only does it take longer to charge than a fully charged ggun but it takes just as much ki for just 6 normally powered ki blasts... and there yellow! There supposed to be blue! This is how I think renzoku should be done, when you start to charge renzoku a charge bar comes up WITHOUT a minimum charge bar, while you are charging it deosn't sap any ki, when the bar reaches full, lets say about the time to fully charge a generic beam, you start to continually use renzoku till you run out of ki or you let go of the mouse button, each blast should be a tad bit more powerful than a normal blast and each blast should take out quite a bit of ki, like when you just start with 7500 pl you can only do 8 ki blasts, but when you reach really hi pl you can churn out the ki blasts, and most importantly, the blasts should be blue!

Best answers
humm, now ive heard a couple of things, A:ive heard this would cause a hella lotta lag buuttt B: Ive seen tons and tons of scattershots in a map with no lag.

Personally, i think vegeta's rezoku needs to fire more, right now (IMHO) theres no point really in using it, a gallit gun seems to do a better job and its easier to fire. I dont see how it would imbalance the game either as avoiding scatter shots is pretty damn easy, and rezoku doesnt even home. but hey, been suggested a million times and the team doesnt seem to like it or wanna change the system so meh, whatev, the game still kicks ass

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Renzhoku causes more damage than scattershots s... and it creates kiblobs

Best answers
yeah, but so does regular ki blasts. Renzoku right now is less effective then normal ki blasts imo because of how long it takes to charge up the shots.
And when are kiblobs useful? When youve melee'd them to the ground (or thats when i find them most effective anyways). By the time your done chargin a rezoku right now,
the player usually has time to get up and teleport away.

Best answers
NOOOO! THIS IDEA IS USELESS AND STUPID

Crono, good job i like that idea, one of few well thought out renzoku ideas

Best answers
Thnks for the complement, I wanted it to be balanced, and the way I want it to be it will be alot like frieza's secondary finger lazer, but with a small charge time so that it evens out with the ability to make a kiblob.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about the M.U.G.E.N. trick fire the blasts instantly and then rest for a sec

Best answers
Firing kiblasts into your opponent IS NOT USELESS. If someone is firing a beam/ball attack and you make a kiblob around them then they go BOOM when they try to fire it. It is really useful. Renzoku needs to have more blasts in it and you need to be able to move faster with it.

Best answers
i just think vegeta's charge time for the move should be a little faster, it's almost useless the way it is now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom