Tv Shows that you watch.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Title says all. I don't watch tv a lot these days, however I still manage to watch it from time to time if anything good is on.

The OC (just about finished season3 here)
Smallvile
House
Prision Break
Family Guy
The Simpsons (Only bother with new eps, that station I watch it on, network ten has reruns on at 6:00 each night though, i'll sometimes watch old school eps. Reminds me that my brothe has some recent simpson eps on his media pc, all of seasons 16 & 17 infact)
Any show/tv station that shows Music vid clips (sometimes I wish I had cable tv, I once did as a kid :()
Sporting events (Cricket, Rugby & Soccer mainly)

Other times I'm probably just watching dvds or media files off my computer.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Don't own a T.V =/
Ever since my friend brought his pc over and plugged his tv card into my antenna cable my tv has had very dodgie reception, so it just sits in my room turned off as of currently. It's been like that for a while now :(, I'll have to fix it when I can be bothered. I always use to watch tv in my room, but now it feels like I myself don't have one :(.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trailer Park Boys
Hockey
Family Guy

...I don't watch much TV though. I usually play computer or guitar when I have time.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Family Guy, Desperate Housewives, Lost, The 4400, Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, The Simpsons

I'm shocked anybody can watch "House." The main character is so annoying! And hideous!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stargate FTW
and mythbusters, brainiac, the simpsons

Thats about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now is a very good time to watch TV, quality wise. I watch all the wrestling shows, mainly, Adult Swim, and all the great new sci fi stuff (Battlestar Galactica, the 4400, and the heir to the mantle of Star Trek's greatness that was destroyed by Voyager and Enterprise--of course I speak of the totally awesome Stargate.)

Best answers
Reruns of Monty Python's Flying Circus.. So thes edays (with the worldcup and stuff) I only turn my TV on from 23:30 -> 0:00.. Oh well.. TV in Belgium these days just sucks monkeyballs :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think TV in general has gone downhill, most of the TV shows I watch are on DVD (Faulty Towers, The Office, Spaced etc) because there really isn't much on at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom