TV shows that you cannot miss

Best answers
what are some of the tv shows that you watch that you don't wanna miss (unless its a repeat or the season is done)

mine are

CSI: Miami

Law & Order: SVU

Law & Order: CI

House

The Dresden Files

Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rome

That's about it for me.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Heroes
Entourage (when it begins again)
Rome
Weeds

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Battlestar Galactica and Wrestling, pretty much.

With wrestling it's a lot more literal that you can't miss it; it never comes out on DVD at all other than the pay per views, so if you miss an episode of Raw that was live...you will never be able to see it again.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stargate SG-1
The colbert report

The only other show i watch on tv is the daily show

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's illegal for me to miss 24

I must keep up with Heroes, but I record that so I can watch it later since it comes on at the same time as 24

House
Prison Break
American Idol
Daily Show/Colbert Report
Bleach

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CSI: (original)
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Heroes

Thats it.

Best answers
Heroes (I've gotten hooked, its like Lost and Smallville combined, the character development of Lost, without the ridiculous story, and the Super powers of Smallville without the Lana Lang whinge-fest)

Battlestar Galactica (Possibly the greatest science fiction series ever made)

and Naruto Shinppuuden (I've read the manga, so I cant see any possible reason for me to miss an episode :p)

I used to love House, but after the first season the formula became so painfully apparent, that I got sick of it, I liked the characters but the whole

"Dr House is wrong!"

"He's reckless!"

"We cant save the patient!"

"No doctor House, you'll kill him!"

"Oh my God Dr House, you're a maniac!..wait...he's cured!"

"You're the greatest Dr House!"

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
House - It's formulaic, sure, but I think now I watch it not so much for the cases, but the general storyline and to see in what new ways House is an *******

Heroes - It's really not that great of a show, but I really like some of the characters. I get bored with some of the episodes due to them having to cover 5 or 6 different groups of characters, but ah well.

That's about it now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and Naruto Shinppuuden (I've read the manga, so I cant see any possible reason for me to miss an episode :p)
Quoted for idiocy.

[1] Law & Order: CI
Great show; I love the lead character, Goren. Vincent D'Onofrio does a great job portraying the character. He's one of my favorite actors, too. Think of CI as a modern age Sherlock Holmes; CI is more of a psychological show than an action-bullet-war between cops and badguys, and there are rarely court scenes, which is sometimes a plus for me. As most L&O shows, it gets boring after watching enough episodes, though, as it becomes predictable and repetitive.

[2] Law & Order: SVU
Also a great show; different & larger cast of characters, which helps the interest levels a little. Good suspense.

[3] Monk
I used to think this show was boring, but I sat down one day and watched a full episode and it really reeled me in. It's a great show. Check it out!

[4] House
I used to watch this show all the time. It really keeps you on edge. Hugh Laurie is excellent. I've always enjoyed him as an actor, but in this role he really shines...

[5] Vanished
I watched the first season's two episodes or so, and it was pretty good. I liked the acting.

I would suggest Dog the Bounty Hunter, or American Chopper, but the shows aren't about acting or fictional stories, and a majority of viewers prefer the sci-fi, fictional, action, suspense and drama approach at entertainment.

I'll also throw out, that you don't need to be a woman to enjoy Sex and the City. Some of the woman in it are... so good looking. And you can see them nude on a number of occasions. Good stuff.

I never watched much of Lost, Without a Trace, 24, Heroes, and about 10 dozen more [lol], but I'll get around to it sometime.

Best answers
prison break,
bleach
desperate housewives....(yeh not kidding>_>)

Best answers
Well i'm a sports-fan, sow most of the time i watch sports, football/soccer, NBA, NFL, Tennis, K1 & sometimes wrestling.

Best answers
Well...

LOST
Prison Break
CSI: Miami
The OC
One Tree Hill
Smallville

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom