Tuts

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I need skinning tut's I can't find any from google anyone got any??

Best answers
Talk to Smo, he might give you his old way of skinning or maybe even his new, im not sure how it works. Also, Darkone has a tutorial he shares with people if you just ask him. Tell him Jenny told you.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Jenny_Kitty said:
Talk to Smo, he might give you his old way of skinning or maybe even his new, im not sure how it works. Also, Darkone has a tutorial he shares with people if you just ask him. Tell him Jenny told you.
Yup yup , i love sharing and i love helping people out :D
i m also making many more tuts :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yoo darkone can u re add me your bro went on your msn and he block/deleted me ( i know it becouse he told me hewas going to do that) its [email protected]
and sharrree the piece of pie

its pie whe aree talking about right with tut topings ? xD

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm Dark when you are on MSN/AIM I added you I think ^_^ Anyway's can you PM me your skinning tut? ^_^ Anyway's thank you Jenny for telling me about it and Darkone for willing to share with about everyone o_O

Best answers
I know howto attach skins and stuff but does your tuturials actually teach howto create\(draw, lol) in photoshop or anyother program actual muscles and folds and other stuff needed for skinning?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably, Every skinner knows the basics =O Like recolor and all, I don't know the folds and the detail stuff.

Best answers
I could teach you, if I find you worthy :/ . Im working on a new one since my old host was shutdown (Zereth) . But like its not gonna be done for a while since I am doing it pretty big and detailed , so stay put .

Best answers
lol darkone, maybe you really should make that site full of tuts, or a tut collection site. Maybe I should start one, I'll try and gather a bunch of tuts together or something.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
darkone.. making a tutorial o_O greta now we are gunna have a **** loads of disgustings skin o_O /me points 2 his dabura.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
play nice smo... *gives smo a muphin so he'd calm down*

i'd make a tut... but i am like... crap... in... skinning =o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you need a WHOLE skinning tut? Or just certain parts, cause i can whip up a few tuts in a min, just tell me what parts you need, i dun think im up for a full body tut though.

Best answers
Hahaha, now that just made me laugh lol! Anyway hope u find a tut :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make your own thread for tuts ^_^ 2 Raiko, I just need detail's like folding and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom