Tutorials ?

Best answers
After many hours of searching for good DBZ games i came across this, so i bought half-life and downloaded ESF straight away . Is there a tutorial for all the buttons, how to do moves , power up or anything that even explains the hud? ive looked on youtube to see if anybody has uploaded some good tuts but cant find any. can anybody recommend me where to go or help me out? thanks.^_^

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
mhm i guess u could look at the keyconfig (under options in the menu) for which button the action is. I can give u some basic instructions too ;) :
(fast flying in the directions)
2x W
2x S
2x D
2x A
_______
Powerup= E
_______
(if u have enaugh Pl [Pl means powerlevel])
Transform (ssj etc.)= X
_______
(if u fly)
get out of fly mode= F

and much more! just try some out and u will learn it quickly how to play this game. For more advanced combos etc.(If u tried many out and know all key configs than try this one here= http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxsKDjT-Aos ) <---the link is for how to learn glideing and some more things u should know as a good player ;) hope i could help u!!!

Ur Oreamus, or just call me HoDarkness (HeavenofDarkness)

Last edited:
Best answers
I was kind of confused with this post because right after I read it I went on youtube and typed in "ESF Tutorials" and a acouple videos came up....

Best answers
cheers for the help @reading i saw some of them problem is few are in english , do the servers normally have a really low player count? the ones i join most people are really good so its completely pointless playing along with people not willing to help you out.

Best answers
cheers for the help @reading i saw some of them problem is few are in english , do the servers normally have a really low player count? the ones i join most people are really good so its completely pointless playing along with people not willing to help you out.
welcome to my situation when i first started in december 2011; yes virtually all the servers have a really low player count and the few that actually play are all seemingly pro. I have a youtube channel and theres like 3 or 4 fights there, look up "ESF Duels", I wanted to put more fights up, but I can't really catch any. Some of the people that play go into servers in groups of 3 or 4 and change the password so no one can go in there, if i try to get the pw normally the match has already started and it's too late or it's just a late response overall.

in game, in console (`) type these in

cam_idealdist 100-200 this will bring the camera back so you can see around yourself and get a better perspective on the fight
cam_snapto 1 this will lock your cursor in the center so it's not moving around when you're turning or what not
fps_override 1 do it
fps_max 200 do it

OR

you can permanently change these by going into your program flies>steam>steamapps>common>half-life>esf
look for something called autoexec and use notepad to open it and you put these changes in there so they are permanent, this is what mine looks like:

r_mmx "1"
r_dynamic "0"
sv_cheats "0"
sv_lan "0"
fps_override "1"
fps_max "200"
cam_idealdist "200"
cam_snapto "1"

//sv_cheats "1"
//dev_overview "1"

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Not sure about the link Z power posted as it seems to be offline, but Chakra-X made the best tutorial of all time!

Can't find a link to it though?

#I'm hoping someone creates a flash / similar tutorial for 1.3 when it gets released.

Best answers
Not sure about the link Z power posted as it seems to be offline, but Chakra-X made the best tutorial of all time!

Can't find a link to it though?

#I'm hoping someone creates a flash / similar tutorial for 1.3 when it gets released.
Can i be moderator like you?AND TO HAVE THAT NAME AND THAT TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Can i be moderator like you?AND TO HAVE THAT NAME AND THAT TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OFFTOPIC:No one would let you in the moderator group, because you joined only a month ago.

But yea , the link Z posted was probably the best you could find. Not sure why it's off

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well either the server hardware is getting updated, or Ready is working on a new site for ESF-W/GD

In any case once its back (and if its the old one) then the flash tutorial by Chakra will be on that link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom