Tutorials >;o!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well ive just been looking through ESF world, and seen the tutorials there. A nice Melee explanation done by Carnage, nice and informative teaching you all you need to know for some decent fights, and Chakra X's New Flash tutorial, which is very nicely done, well structured and pretty nice to look at, (although imo some images in it are a little low quality, and im not a fan of the pixelly text - just my crits). I think that it should be mandatory for new people to view these before they play the game, maybe even download it (infact in might encourage people to download it if they can see all the amazing stuff they can do), plus it'd sort out a lot of the newbs =0. Anyway, just wanted to say keep up the good work =] its nice to see such dedicated community members =].

teh links:
Carnage's Melee Guide:
http://esf-world.com/main.php?content=help_melee

Chakra X's ESF Beta 1.2.X Flash Tutorial:
http://esf-world.com/main.php?content=12xflashtut

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was waiting for this thread...I would hope people would read manuals before playing the game, but in video games, i never read the manuals, only in-game tutorials. I was hoping the flash tutorial would be more appealing, so as to reach out easier. Or the esf team could create an ingame tutorial like half-life did. I also like how carnage updated his melee tutorial. And the pixel text was a special request by DJ-Ready, so i didn't mind it.

But Mastasurf spelled my name wrong :(

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
well ... i was thinking since it reminds me to those old rpg games n stuff this oldschool font would fit to it ^^
i quite like it the way it turned out :)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you added a button to turn the music off, the tuttorial would be perfect.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved the Flash Manual (but teh Font ,hehe), it even showed me a trick i never heard of.
Swoop and then Teleport in the Right Time. I love that tricky now. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom