Turtles...=O Again! =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only thing i can say is to bring in the inside of his thighs closer together, they seem a bit too spread out ^^ but its teh SEXEh! brings back old memories..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im wih valle. i probably would have modeled on a small amount of leg muscle, for definitions sake.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
with a decent texture you wouldn't need it. No point in wasting the polies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm to my view the forarms are abit to short, just abit, but the hands have to get longer, i just dont believe that they will get a weapon into they?re arms holding it good enough. simply look at the pic teknik posted, explains all.

gj on it.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@sven-da-man - Yep, I think I fixed it more or less but dont forget that in the front view and in perspective it all looks very different, I fixed it but it doesnt show as much as your drawover, but check out this perspective view:

I fixed it as much as I could so it would look the best from every view =]

@Tek - Might wanna be a little more specific about the feet? ^_^
The ref you posted is cool and all but I dont think I'll make the feet like in the ref, I did try to capture the shape, look in my comment to sven for the feet update =]

@Valle93 - I dont think I'll model the leg muscles, like TeK said, something like that can be done with a good texture, I'll do my best on the texture on that part. =)

@imkongkong - Heh yep, fixed that space between the legs :smile:

@PiXel - I think you didnt took the brown handband into account, it does continue the forarm after all, I check it out too and if I'll make the forarms longer it wont look right, but I did make the hands bigger, also dont worry, the hands have extra polies for good deformation, they will be able to hold their weapons =]

So to conclusion, an update =P:

Also I have already started with the head, got about 35% of it so far but I'm pretty sure the model will be complete today =P depends on the crits of course ^_^

Lastly heh, thanks for posting the trailer TeK, I saw it before but it did give me some motivation boost =D that movie's gonna own.

EDIT:
Yay, finished the head, all thats left is modeled teeth xD gonna get to that right now and then post.
By the way, the polycount is above 3000 =P hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice movie tek, makes me wanna model some ninjas too now =/
Mikey owns! XD
SV, i think you should move the part where the 2 toes meet up a bit more to the front so the toes look shorter.. makes any sense?

Best answers
Hay are u gonna release this as an sdk, i would love to slap on a texture. It might give me the motivation so start modeling and texturing again.....

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ShadyD - Yep did that but just a tad =P

ray_1301 - Probably wont release it publicly but I'll pm you the SDK so you can have a shot at it, when it's done of course:smile:

Update:

Well, pretty much done unless you guys have more crits to ruin my life with!...
joking of course...xD crits are always welcome!

And a little nifty video showing the modeled mouth in action...we'll actually the teeth, but it's cool! trust me =P
http://rapidshare.de/files/29228862/MouthTest.avi.html

Scroll down to click the link, next click the Free button, wait for the seconds to count, enter the 3 letter code and download.
Some people dont like Rapidshare but I dont have another good host =P

Wow, that's a big file... YouSendIt!
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B8C329F21D3EF376

Best answers
m a g n i f i c a n t

the model is awsome, cant wait for the skin and some poses = ] , but plz make that leonardo for me <3 with katanas...

Best answers
Well, I think you need the sides to be more green. It looks like the legs just go into nothing.
Besides that, it is a great model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O that is the uber secksy! that thing looks awesome, not really anything need improving. But will we be able to play this in esf, that would be cool, though some stuff might clash I think.

Best answers
looking awesome dude! no crit.. imo your model looks way better then those
models in the video teknik posted.. gj!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xD hahah i saw that first on cgchat, i started to think it was you lmao.

good job =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow... Nice stuff SV.. however.. WE WANT MIKEH!

Best answers
Raph for the win!

Mikey for the 2nd win!

Leo has Ninja swords but they can them Katanas. ODD but since it's the turtles I still love em. Looking really amazing SV I can't wait to see the skin you'll give this bad boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom