Turbo swoop idea

Best answers
i have been searching around the suggestions part and havent reali seen anyone bring up this idea. Instead of having to double tapping to swoop u can just turn on turbo and u can swoop until u run out of energy

Best answers
Its ok but i mean during fighting you dont want to waste energy, and especially when charging something like a kamehameha for stuff like psing, overall a bad idea.

Best answers
Well do u mind explaing more of this? and turbo button doesnt have much use only to enhance ur attacks and to BS and PS when u turn on turbo and then swoop u dont swoop faster but lose more energy

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonballz4 said:
Well do u mind explaing more of this? and turbo button doesnt have much use only to enhance ur attacks and to BS and PS when u turn on turbo and then swoop u dont swoop faster but lose more energy
You dont see lots of pros play now do you. 90% of the pros i know allways use turbo to finish you off faster. Since your PL increases you do more damage thus haveing a light advantage against the guy not using it. You just nead to wach out that your KI isnt empty ^^

Thats also the reason why people ande the turbocharge script. It turns on turbo evrytime you recharge your KI.

Best answers
maybe anudder button for this besides turbo... I like it the way it is right now with double taps until the point where there's something wrong and it won't swoop unless I do left or right.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
turbo has alot of uses but dont use it against people that are better than you, youll just give him a big advantage in the long run

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you don't have the skill to use turbo (Yet), then don't. You're just gonna burn off ki twice as fast, and then get obliviated.

Btw, hey DaRk ^^ (It's Gokou)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)