Turbo idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know if you go turbo then why dont they make something in 1.3 the longer you hold the button for turbo the more of a boost it gives you and the aura gets bigger and your guy's mucles start to get bigger but it drains more and more energy the bigger it gets. so how 'bout it?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I think a 'super turbo' will be added in 1.3, but are you saying I could just keep holding turbo and I would get an immense powerlevel? And how big are we talking, because then it is just an eyesore at a point.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Something like hold the turbo key and get a charge bar; the higher your charge it, the more PL it adds yet the more ki it drains per "tick"?

Doesn't sound like a bad idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i guess but it was just an idea that popped up in my head and another disadvantage is that the game pace is fast so you wont really have enough time to do it so its fine because this isnt really that important but thanx for giving me your opinions about my suggestion.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This has been suggested many times before. I believe a turbo like this will be included in 1.3, not sure how it will work exactly though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, this was in EEA, and there adding this to 1.3

The muscle thing is not possible though

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it also made you run fast as **** in eea at full charge ^^, i doubt it would be exactly the same as the one in EEA, im just brainstorming here, but wouldnt it be cool to charge the turbo while you were running/flying like the jump charge in the hulk game?

pity a certain someone had to kill the mod-mod without asking the rest of the team what they thought about it >_>.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah ;D The EEA turbo was pretty awesome.

That certain person did ask me what I thought of it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lucky you >_>, i didnt get the news the mod i had donated several models from a personal side project to was going to be killed until groovy took the site down several weeks later >_>

Best answers
Didn't i say this before where your on the ground chargin turbo and then you go very fast at someone? :S I got bad feedback on it, but its still a good idea :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok cool so you guys are saying that it might already be on 1.3? well if so COOL! And what dragondude said whas totally what my idea was about where there comes a charge bar and the longer you hold the more ki drained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom