Turbo Idea -usefull,...maybe ^^ ? !

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i thought of an Idea for Turbo.

ATM turbo gaining 25% i think so lets say you have:
1.000.000 as Base PL
and with Turbo

So i think the Turbo should be lowered to 10% so PL would be in this Example on 1.100.000

Now to the Actually Idea. Make the Turbo Independend from BasePl

So when you use Turbo and you gain PL then the gained PL stays in TurboPL
and when Turbo is not used anymore you gain normally PL. This would make Turbo much more different for every char and every player, would be unique.

In Table format ^^:

BasePL:
TurboPL

You fight with Turbo on and you gain 100.000
So the TurboPL would be on 1.200.000 and when you turn Turbo off your PL would drop down to 1.000.000 again
So you have 2 "SaveSlots for PL"

I dunno how to describe it right.^^

Also the PL where would be Won without Turbo would PUSh the TurboPL up to so it wouldnt happen, with 1.500.000 BasePl and 1.300.000 TurboPL.
It would automaticly increase the basePl.

And what you gained on TurboPl ISNT added to your BasePl. Only WITHOUT Turbo you raise your BasePL

Basicly what im trying to say is:
Give TurboPL its own gaining of PL so its unique to every player on the server. So its not alway the same Percent of increasing.

Im sorry if this i hard to understand but i cant discribe it better :]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's really hard to understand, but it does make sense.

I just can't say whether or not I like it. Personally, I just wish that with turbo on you moved faster in swoop. I mean you drain more ki in swoop with turbo on, I say go faster.

But anywho- about your idea. It's not bad, but I'd have to say it's really complicated. And I just really don't know. I don't think I like it because of the sole fact that it's complicated. And me being a person that always uses turbo in fights. No thanks.

::EDIT::

I thought about it more. And I would have to go with I don't like it.

I'm a person who always uses turbo in fights. (some people wouldn't understand the enormous difference in damage done with turbo on) And because of the fact I always use turbo, if your idea was implemented. I would never be able to trans. I would have to fight with out turbo on to get to CF. Because you say No turbo (1,000,000) Use turbo (gain 500,000) In turbo= 1,500,000. Turn turbo off= 1,000,000 People like me would never get to transform.

You can't transform with turbo on in ESF. This makes the game unbalanced. Unless you have a new idea.

Best answers
I like the way that turbo only boosts 10%. That way if people wanted to fight without turbo, it would actually work :)

But the 2 saveslots would be really hard. You would have a player on 1 hand with a turboPL of 2 million and a basePL of 900.000. That's a bit weird... doesn't make much sense either imo.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm okeh i quess i forgot some Factsd about balancing.

The "Saveslot" just came in my mind cause i didnt thought of an other word for 2 different PL Categorys :p .

okeh well maybe someone could even it out more and write it down understandable ^^ :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i like the idea lol it is cool but what now if u melee the turbo goes away automaticly so it hasnt any effect ...

Best answers
i have no idea what u just sayed, but i thing i agree ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom