Turbo flying

Best answers
I think it should be possible to fly at a high rated speed with turbo on just like in the series. and not just the swoop flying thing. because this would increase the speed to the gameplay. and it would be more attractive to create bigger maps.

What do you think this will do? i think it will only give positive effects on the game itself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So would this be like Swoop except at the touch of one button instead of double tapping?

Best answers
sort of. but you wont stop flying until your KI is depleted or you order it to stop. so no automatic stopping anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't really argue with the use of swoop being only one button ^^, but I think the team has it so that swoop stops after a set amount of time for a reason. I don't what those reasons are for sure, but I'd find it pretty annoying for someone to be able to constantly swoop until their ki ran out; it removes the need to strategize in fights, and would also allow people who just want to run from fights an easier way to escape.

nge

Best answers
Yes really. Swooping under turbo already gives you a slight speed boost anyways- swooping takes your base speed and tacks on a swoop speed, and if your base speed is increased by turbo your swoop speed is that much faster as well.

Making an endless swoop is just spammy feeling. Get some timing and make due with with time you have swooping.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, i'm sorry but they're right, imagine with frieza, he already has alot of ki, frieza form 2 doesn't even lose ki while flying, so imagine how long he'd be able to swoop in last form! o.0

And I like double tap swooping, makes the game more challenging, even though they don't always work(my kb sucks...).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom