Turbo charge voice!

Best answers
Well its simple when u turbo charge each character has a charge voice! i hope u understand what i am trying to say here!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well its simple when u turbo charge each character has a charge voice! i hope u understand what i am trying to say here!
I think it's a good idea, although it might get a little annoying after a while;/.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean you're making a suggestion, right?

Because the way you worded it makes it sound as if it's already in the game.

I like the idea, though I think that the normal powerup would have priority in getting voice over charged turbo, because you use it more and it's more important.

Best answers
yeah its a suggestion ! i didn't know how to start! :D
i think it will be anoying that every time u power up u shud hear his voice! it will be best to hear a voice just when u turbo charge!
I think it's a good idea, although it might get a little annoying after a while;/.
i don't think in game u will turbo charge very offten!

Best answers
when do u use it then o_O

i only use it to boost kamehameha attacks and stuff like that

Best answers
Would be pretty interesting but maybe make at least 2 alternate screams for each character or hearing the same thing would be annoying

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean you're making a suggestion, right?

Because the way you worded it makes it sound as if it's already in the game.

I like the idea, though I think that the normal powerup would have priority in getting voice over charged turbo, because you use it more and it's more important.
I don't want to hear Goku say something every time I charge, simply because I charge every 2 seconds. Every time I finish a movement, I charge. Every time I look at my opponent, I charge.

However, with the turbo charge, it actually makes sense to hear them scream since they're building up their pl's.

Vegeta needs to get the "YOU WONT ESCAPE.....MY WRATH!" soundbyte o_O. Then again, they've all yelled so much that they could all get several different sounds that play at random instead of hearing the same thing over and over.

And then I read steelsoldier's post and realized I basically re-posted what he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom