*Click Here to Download*

C&C

Greetings
Maistro​

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that is really well done!

Nice pack, its really complete, I might gonna use them (and give you credits offcourse).

Looks like a mix between trunks and gohan.

Best answers
Well post the animation in here once you have made it, well peoples anymore comments ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...awesome. o_o

Mh.. these look like they could be rigged to work with many games..

Best answers
Yeah i think Tsuro would work out in a game, but i made it so that its *animation friendly* well anymore critz and/or comment people

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you should try to make up your own stuff.
looks like you did alot of cut paste and recoloring, but thats just me.
i'll ask my friend if i can post some of his stuff, its insane

did a good job though,
:p

Best answers
Have you ever editted a sprite if you had then you wouldn't have posted such a stupid comment, make my own stuff he says. its my own stuff, its all thought up by me no direct rips all edits, with tweaks here and there if you did this kind of thing yourself you could tell, but i guess you don't so ill let it slide

Best answers
ya the pack seems cool :D but mm.. i have no idea to what game thous are used to xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes I have sprited. chill. its just a little criticism,

now this is a sptite.

vegetto!!!!

ownzored

no direct rips my ass, your right, you made the original effects look like crap.

Best answers
Lol you call that a sprite, hilarious want to do a little contest with me to see who here can realy sprite, his boots are 10 sizes to big his hair sucks, and wtf is wrong with the effects give me one proper reason on what and how and then ill listen to your so-called criticism

Best answers
Those a differend kind of sprites m8, every noob can make a decent ESF sprite, when you get in to modding people usely start with either editting sound or Sprites its the most easyest thing to do for modding

Best answers
Shadershi said:
Not everyone can make good quality sprites
yes.. got taht 1 right ehh ;) ;) u can always make some n00b sprites.. like changing tehh color of kameha :S lol, but making good sprites taht u want to use.. it's little harder ;) just try will u?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Spriter's Code

Yep, there is a code. And it will be spelled out here.

1. Do not claim to be a great spriter. - You will only seems arrogant. People WILL actively try to find many things wrong with your sprite and you will not earn many friends. If you are great, you will not need to say so. Do not say you are great ESPECIALLY if you use remakes or partially-remade sprites. It will not be true.

2. No one can teach you to sprite. - Asking "how do I make great sprites" is a question no one can answer. It involves practice and a trained eye for proportions, colour coordination, and the ability to rotate your sprite in your mind. People can give you pointers, but you must ultimately learn how to be great through endless amounts of practice

3. Never, EVER use someone else's sprite as a base. - This is VERY rude. If you want to seem like a jerk, take a sprite someone has made, remake it and say it is yours. Only use Capcom sprites or sprites from other games to make remakes. Using a fan base (even one that was very obviously modeled after Zero or X) will send rabid spriters after you with knives and pitchforks.

4. Accept criticisms with stride. - When you show someone a sprite and they criticize it, take it with stride, please. People criticize to help others to identify problems with their sprite so they can be fixed or avoided entirely in the future. Do not take these as insults. If we insult you, you'll know it. Do not get defensive, we are pointing out things we think are wrong to HELP you, it would be a hindrance to say only nice things.

--- Pay extra attention to... 1, 3 and 4.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok.

ZeroNightmare, is right about you not taking criticism in stride. This section itself is all about letting people be entitled to their opinion.

Maistro said:
Have you ever editted a sprite if you had then you wouldn't have posted such a stupid comment, make my own stuff he says.
Any further comments like this, will not be tolerated.

Best answers
Maistro said:
Lol you call that a sprite, hilarious want to do a little contest with me to see who here can realy sprite, his boots are 10 sizes to big his hair sucks, and wtf is wrong with the effects give me one proper reason on what and how and then ill listen to your so-called criticism
Yes, I do call that a sprite, considering I made it scratch. and his boots are fine. His hair is fine as well. I sprite in 32-bit form. All the great spriters usually sprite in 32-bit form. Now don't start critizing sprites or a spriter if you have no knownledge of their talents. You sprite in 8-bit. where it requires no shading at all and low detail.. The mugshot of trunks? You recolored his hair.. Honestly, I'd like you to give a shot at 32-bit before you criticize my work.

- Vilex

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks like some idiot in a jump suit. the proportions are horrible. badly ripped the various sprites as well, and you need additional sprites for nice animations.

and its not even original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom