trying to get back into the loop

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i aint showed anything here in the longest time, people that talk with me on aim will know where im coming from, but for those of you that havent ill fill you in.

around the time i released the brolly i had stopped modelling altogether, then the tien contest was announced and i decided to pick it back up, but i could never bring myself to finish stuff id just get bored and quit , since then ive started probly 30-40 projects and finished maybe 2, this is the farthest along out of the current projects and i like how hes progressing

almighty gir is supposed to be making the head, so i went straight to adding armor and accessories, i know the armor isnt much, but i couldnt design **** >_>, and i aim to have a nice gritty skin on them, so hopefully itll turnout alright

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sucks. nuttzy go back to the whole you crawled out of!!! [/joke]

you know i love you.

and you know i love this W.I.P you have shown us on this sunny day of Sept. 24th in the year of two thousand, four.

Keep it up and finish that head Almighteh!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We all wub teh nuttz. Errr... its cool but im not a huge fan of like big husker warrior time guys but i like it. The weapon looks sweet, it kinda looks like you started making a musclular guy and then decided to make a fat guy. If hes all husky and stuff i think his feet and stuff should be bigger, like the ankles and feet. I think its cool so far.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was supposed to be a rpg style buff dwarf warrior type guy, the proportions IMO were fitting pretty closely to how i envisioned it in my head, but i can see how the feet my be a lil mismatched, i hijacked them from my android 19 model

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehehe, so its a android drwarf eh? :smile:

It looks awsome, great work nuttzy. :yes:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of the time, dwarves have very short limbs. But if this comes from your own design, it's still very good. Nice one Nutzy, i'm glad you've returned to the world of modelling.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree with coldsteel, he looks more like a giant, but...no mather what kind of race he is...he looks sweet....cant wait for the head

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice work Nuttzy
you havent lost the modeling touch after all!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
it was supposed to be a rpg style buff dwarf warrior type guy, the proportions IMO were fitting pretty closely to how i envisioned it in my head, but i can see how the feet my be a lil mismatched, i hijacked them from my android 19 model
I suggest looking at some of the World of Warcraft Dwarf concepts they have. I'm pretty sure thats what most people envision Dwarf's as. However if you have a premade concept of your own character it'd be nice to see. ^^

To the crits though, he looks pretty good, cool character. Although he has these huge forearms and tiny shoulders. Beef those shoulders up some so he looks like he has some real power. ^^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aye i see what you mean about the shoulders, to make em much bigger, or rather to make them look all buffed out i would have to rebuild certain areas of it, that doesnt mean im NOT going to do it, it just means its on my to do list, which i may never get around to doing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom