Trying To COme Back

Kyo

Best answers
im on all the time i never see u on

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad, like the glossy effect on the image, and the BG matches well.

Just lose the "Tekken" text in the bottom right corner, it's unecessary.

Kyo

Best answers
Heres Some Other Stuff i made with a new style B.T.W. FP i made this for u

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You need to work on your text placement and effects. Try something nifty like a mirrored text on an abstract signature like the one for Pheonix.

Best answers
Could be a glitch with aim, cuz i really dont see u on and alot of other people havent either

make me a siggy too :D, cuz i suck at sigs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his text placement isnt bad at all i dunno why you think its bad, and his effects work ok, but on some of them you really cant even tell what the main image was

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KYO! Jesus man where have you been? I never see you around anymore!

As for the sig you made for me (thanks!)

Love the text. It fits the sig, but where the text is is kind of out there. Make the sig shorter and put the "Fire Phoenix" in the bottom left hand corner, and you got yourself a deal!

Death Dealer one is the same thing, great sig, wrong place for the text. Also "dealer" is kind of hard to read. Might want to fix that. Think of contrasting colors. You want colors that are going to be opposites. So say you have a dark back ground, you'll want a light font. etc etc. Though there are somet things that rule that out.

Oh and Fatality... O before E -.- Everyone spells my name wrong :(

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm...I must be losing my sight. I don't see a sig for me up there. Surely Kyo made me one <_<.

Kyo

Best answers
Zeo i love dis sig if u dont ill use it and fp here its shorter and the text is moved

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
VivaLaPineapple said:
his text placement isnt bad at all i dunno why you think its bad, and his effects work ok, but on some of them you really cant even tell what the main image was
I'm just sayin'.. His text placement just bugs me for some reason. For example, IMO the 'Captain America' is too close to the main object, or the render, of the image. I look at Captain America, and I see the text so close, it just bothers me. Then again, this is only my opinion. Other than that, I love your work Kyo, you have a sort of 'beauty' quality most siggers don't have.

Kyo

Best answers
should i take this as a comlament of a dis? i cant tell

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a compliment. And he's right. You can make awsome sigs, and i for one think you are one of the best sig artists around these days. I honestly don't know how you do it, but you do it quite well. Quite well indeed.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're welcome Kyo. Why don't you tell these people the truth? That I'm the one making the sigs and you're just taking credit for all of them.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ehhhh... What?... o___o *confused*

Kyo isn't a graphic artist at all? o.o Or is this just minor sarcasm?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats right. He has stolen all of my work. Sure, I don't have photoshop and sure, I don't know how to make sigs, but I can assure you I made every sig that he's posted. Ever.

Kyo, make me a Dare Devil sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom