tryforce kamecharge(released for who didnt know)

Best answers
hhhhheyyyy......... :shocked:
excuse me about it but i just realise that i didn't make a thread a bout the tryforce's kamecharge sprite( :cry: sorry german boy :cry: please don't strike me :cry: you can dl it on esfw kamecharge

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats pretty ugly actually...

Best answers
i agree with r4...its ugly....with people would stop trying to make those light beams come out of the charge sprite...just a little ball in the guys hands is enough....LOL actually nothing in his hands would be the best!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ball for the khh is usually visible just smaller than his hands....the actual ball of energy never really goes outside the hands...and i think hte light flares coming off it is just the light escaping through the fingers or hands

Best answers
try it before say that it's ugly
and i don't make it
but it has to be resized
do you play dbz budokai 2?
look at the gohan kame charge (superkamehameha.....) it's the same same size and it goes out the hand :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes and budokai also makes the spirit bomb energy come out of gokus hands and gives 1 move 20 different names, so i dont think we will be relying things on budokai

Best answers
[r4p3]! said:
yes and budokai also makes the spirit bomb energy come out of gokus hands and gives 1 move 20 different names, so i dont think we will be relying things on budokai
as you want :fight:
but keep cool ;D i didn't know o_O
o_o i don't watch dragon ball every day :p
but i try it please before say that 's ugly
i agree that the pic isn't good :scared:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom