Best answers
ok here is the BODY of the TRUNKS I M MAKING.
ITS NO SKINNED YET.

Best answers
Looks really boxy but its probably real early in development, so its not a problem yet.
It looks good so far, however its hard to crit so early. hmm all the problems seem to go back to the arms so im assuming thats just the begining of them.

Best answers
the shirt collar is uneven and non-conrguent.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
describe what you think needs work on it, or how it could be improved, i DONT wanna hear "its good" "i like it" "its nice" THIS IS NOT A FANCLUB SECTION! Its modelling/skinning, where people want crits for their work, give anything other than crits, and you'll find yourself at the wrong end of my boot.

Yove been warned :rolleyes:

Best answers
it looks like his arm sleeves arent connected to the rest of his CC jacket

almostdeleted

A
It looks ok.. The sleeves arnt really connected to the body, everything isnt congruent but thats a good thing. If you put o a jacket, its not gonna be congruent on both sides. The neck doesnt look right. it doesnt really look right either. Maybe cause its not connected.

But I think it awesome considering your using gmax

Best answers
looks like its coming along well. with the strap for the sword it may look better, one idea i think of is to have the capsule corp badge on there

Best answers
Hmm, good start, the chest looks good, but you need to add some muscles on it... The arms look kinda flat, try to fix it. His neck looks not attached or you putted him too much too the front...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
add muscles to the arms?keep in mind that he is wearing a jacket, i havent seen too many people whos muscles you can see through a jacket. not to mention the future trunks never had visable muscles while wearing his jacket.
its ok for what it is supposed to be. just try to make the arms shaped like a real jacket, it does look a little blocky.

Best answers
i think what The Dark One meant is he needs to add muscles to the chest, not the arms

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neck is to thin... Arms are a little to o straight... Put some structure in there.... might look better >.<;; But hey, Im no modeler... Dont beat me up for saying this

Best answers
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i was ALMOST done the hole model when i saved soem other file into the jacket one!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooo i mhave to freaking remake the jacket................. i will keep in mind about all the struff u peeps said!! ah i losted it... guess i have to work on it

*EDIT*
o for the collars its uneven because in real life its no suppose to be even nothign is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom