Best answers
*Credits* go to the original modeller of ssjTrunks

Please do not complain about how crappy the models/skins are...because I know I ain't as good as many of you....because many of you could have done this in minutes...and some are very chessy like stretching the sword...blah blah blah...but I'm just a very newbish modeller/skinner....still learning....Anyways I made this for my own amusement/my own personal use ....so yea....

If anyone wants to help me with animation or skinning it then pm me...cause the scythe is messed........cause it goes through the body.....but its my fav cause it reminds me of deathscythe....

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINk....

*PICS*

Best answers
I was working on that...arg....too lazy....just the scythe is enough for me....cause I worry bout slashing more than the case..hehe

Best answers
um...looks like u jus edited a picutre and painted those **** on...if theyre real, lol good job?

Best answers
Hmmm giving Trunks a new weapon huh!? That would be sweet, how do you go about that? Because it would be awsome to give him the sword of Guts from the Berserk anime giving little Trunks the massive Dragon Slayer! :devgrin:

Best answers
FORK OVER THE SPEAR! I wan't spear! Srry for getting excited by spears are my weapon of choice (besides Katana's). If you could send it to me, I'd...uh...hmm...what would i give in return...How about my Pyro goku skin edit that comes with sprites as well? Wait i'm not done yet...forget it, i'll be releasing that when i'm done anyway, but if you could plz send it to me at [email protected] i'd appreciate it.

Best answers
Looks cool, only a lil weird when he puts his sword away... Try to fix it with some kinda animation or something...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what is trunks some kind of mass murderer now or something, oh god, thats hilarious, geez man good edits, but why scythes ? LOL

Best answers
u could make them like goku's power poll so they decrease in size to fit in his case :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... that looks REALLY painted on... eg, the scyte pic number 2, wheres the rest of the staff? wouldnt it stick out of his back in plain view? also the colours look a little, slapped on, sorry if im wrong, im just in one of those accusing moods today ^_^

Best answers
well, I am still having problems.....the skin was a 20sec slap on....cause I was too lazy....i replaced the skin...with something somewhat better and changed the case to something else....chessy but looks better.....and I gotta fix the animation cause the staff part stabs himself....as for the spear....i could try to make it....and i will release it when i fix it up a bit......

*Edit*-updates.....normal and Rs version...
-Pics-

Btw....i still need to re-animate some slashing action...

Best answers
not bad , but giving hiving trunks red hair is noo good its like an insult to him othervice good!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe... thats really good.. you've inspired me to contince work on my magus model so i can give him a death scythe ^_^

Best answers
WOW i like it sweet model dude
i like the mallet ooo and the scyther nice job no no no thats not good ITS GREAT NICE ! DUDE
i like them all hmmm it give me an idea!

Best answers
Hehe...
Give Trunks the Master Sword from The legend of Zelda!
:laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom