Trunks

Best answers
well i've managed to stay off wow long enough to make this

I dont like the jacket that much and I tried to make the arms less cylinderised. anyway which version of trunks should I make, long hair or short?
polycounts at 778

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say short haired. There are already 2 in the making of long haird.

Buff up the chest a bit. The pants/legs and feet/boots look awsome. It's just the upper body that needs some work. Good job so far!

Best answers
i say u should make the long haired version. that one is the best lookin one imo

Best answers
update!

if your wondering why the face is pretty dark its because its not attached yet, gotta fix the neck and top of the torso on the side view first (no side ref) =o
expect it finished tomorrow should be around 1500-1600 polys and it'll be for esf
crits?

Best answers
His head is to small,his arms are to long. And add some more detail to your model (Like model the pockets on his jacket and some belt detail ^_^)

Best answers
some tweaking goodness, i'll add detail when i've done the hair

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looking good to me ^_^ Just the shoulders need more defining and the length of the arms could be shorter, his head is the right size now, but his face isnt, make the face a bit bigger and pull it up the head a bit. The hands could use a little work though, try looking for some refs. Nice start though, im loving it ^_^ and i say short hair, because there's too many long haired ones around atm... and if i do trunks i wanna do him long haired =P

Best answers
I think his face is fine. Trunks did have a huge forehead.
The only things bugging me are the sleeves who seem to be to thick at the end
and his legs who look way to big compared to his chest, arms and head.

Best answers
Wow another Future Trunks model, I'm glad many people now are making a good Trunks model. The only problem I see is his waist because it's wide. I suggest you make it a short haired version because there are 2 Trunks now that is long haired.

Best answers
Are you gonna make the hair stand out like in the ref. or just like in my avatar with a long hair in front? The only Trunks(jacket) I know that the ssj hair stand out is the ESF default ssj Trunks.

Best answers
well heres the hair, im not happy with it tho needs more tweaking =x

Best answers
Looks good to me. Theres something about the face that bugs me. I don't know what though.

Best answers
I like what you did to the downpart of the hair and the upper part is the one you should fix, and the forehead is nice it really looks like the Future Trunks not the GT Trunks.

Best answers
lol its nice id say short hair would be better ... updates plx ^^

Best answers
Kasey said:
Looks good to me. Theres something about the face that bugs me. I don't know what though.
Yup the face is too pointy. Everything is shaped into a V making him look some sort of goblin or a fox if you will. You need to ehm "horizontify" the eyes if you know what i mean. And the M shape that is formed by the hair needs to be wider. That's about it for the face i think.

DMW

Best answers
I would say long hair,but its up to you,any updates soon?

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
its nice add eyebrows so that we can see it like more close to the finish
btw can i skin it when ur done?
i mean just for practice

Best answers
my internets been down for a few days so I havent been able to update, future trunks is the only version im making and the non ssj version is pretty much done (just needs the hair tweeking).
I'll let anyone skin it since I suck at skinning and posting it would make the baby jebus cry =x, just PM me and i'll send you it.
oh and real those are place holder eyes, the skin will get rid of the pointyness

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom