Best answers
His shirt goes down too much, in other words, too much like a V. Also his sword needs to be realigned. Other than that it looks good

Best answers
Originally posted by Ryuma
His shirt goes down too much, in other words, too much like a V. Also his sword needs to be realigned. Other than that it looks good
whihc one?

Best answers
Hmm, the sholders off the SSJ stick to much outwarts and his hair doesn't look SSJ Thrunks, it needs to be a lil longer. And like Ryuma sed, his shirt goes too much in a V form...

Best answers
NB , exept the sword is flat , and the hair loks not proportional , and the belt should be smaller , other than that great job !

Best answers
The SSJ trunks hair is unbeleivabley excellent, it just needs to be a tad longer, the shape is perfect though :) Also, the sword handle and holder both look too large in the back. Other than that, I love it

Best answers
It looks pretty cool. Nothing better then good ol bad ass Mirai No Trunks! ^^ It might be kind of cool though to give Trunks a big sword *shrugs*

Best answers
it looks good:smile: you should probobly fix his hair though it is way to short and his sword looks flat but that might just be of the way we see the picture, gj though

NeD

Best answers
You know what i like about it? How you used parts of my Vegetto model in it...

Model it from scratch yourself please. I did say not to edit it.

Best answers
LOL! I see what you mean, but ned, your message will not be heard to the greedy minded. But yeah, that model needs much needed work, just dont forget you CANNOT release it Hellnringer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the arms look well dont, other then that i dont see anything special about em :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom