Best answers
<center>

</center>

its not based on any part of the show so dont ask about the clothing. what yous think of it ?

Best answers
I likw. The drawings left hand looks a little bit odd (the right hand if you are looking at it). Uhh, the arms seem kinda odd too, can't put my finger on it. But it is pretty good

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks great indeed

Best answers
WOW!!!:shocked: THATS VERY VERY NICE WORK KEEP IT UP!!!:yes: :yes: O_O

Best answers
His fingers are a bit odd looking. His left hand is connected enough, and his thumb is too fat. Other than that, it looks good to me.

Best answers
think i'll draw a picture of Trunks :rolleyes:

But need to draw a picture of Ryoko from Tenchi first for Ryoko in IRC :D

Best answers
im starting to think you just use pics from the pic are a reference and mix em a lil, its like ive seen that body and that head on somr pics, hard to believe you drew it yourself

Best answers
mabye he spent like 3 hours or even 10 on it :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Styreta
im starting to think you just use pics from the pic are a reference and mix em a lil, its like ive seen that body and that head on somr pics, hard to believe you drew it yourself
OMG maybey ever heard of skills?
nah, your sub name says it all.
ive drawn a trunks 2 in THIS TREATH! (click me)
and if you give comments please dont compare it to this drawing because this on r0x0rs, and mine doesnt. so if you rate mine act like you have never seen this l337 pic before...

BTW. verry nice pic, i think that u made the trunks head, and a vegeta body, thats how it l00ks like 2 me you totaly r0x0rs @ drawing, keep up the l337 work!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
very nice drawing one thing thow
when he has saiyan armour on dont he have long hair?
enywayz dont matter i think it looks better without the longer hair :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
LoL learn 2 read, like he sad, he the clothing and stuff arnt based on the actual series!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by MelleeBiatch
LoL learn 2 read, like he sad, he the clothing and stuff arnt based on the actual series!
lol i never read the entire thread

Best answers
it doesn't matter if its parts from different characters, its a piece of artwork, its not going to be used in anything about for are viewing

Nice work on the Trunks model again,
You need to work on his hands a bit, and try and get some shading in the picture it will make it stand out more and give it more tone.

But overall nice work, keep it up ^_^

Best answers
i had to use a reference pic for the armor because i didnt really know exactly how the armour looked because it wasnt used in the buu saga and thats the saga ive seen the most times. but trunks' head is one of the easiest heads to draw so its not hard to make it look very real .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom