The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm really liking this recent style u've adopted. This Trunks pic is no exception. My personal congrats on this one. Please post updates soon :D

Best answers
WAT WITH EVERY ONE AND THE SCATCHY SUFACE LOOK, although it does look cool man, great pic, and sig

again although the trunks pic on the bottom right, i dont like how u have faded out his hair

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ryoko
I dont see anyone else using it :?
I agree.

Good sig man I'm loving it, very stylish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh purple

looks fruity

though i do like the sig :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a thread about my wallpaper, not my sig =[
I have a seperate thread for it :x

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He made the wallpaper for me. Big surprise. And I love it. Hurray for Ryoko.

/me snuggles Ryoko

Best answers
Your art is awsome... But it is all similar you could be way better! Try some new stuff! You've definatly got the talent

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry ryoko don't like it..

-effect too similar (already?) yea already sorry, then again I'm not a great fan of this... let's just call it mix of filters because I'm not sure if u used noise..
-color too monotone.. dunno if I have the right word now, again I might be the only one who sees it this way, bit I like a little variation in wallpapers, for me it's too much purple and "light"
-the two pics on the upper right don't seem to fit in.. again my opinion, they don't really seem to have a function and they don't really fit the grungy theme
-the lines look ... wrong in this place.. I can't explain I'm sorry.. it must be preference again since everyone else says it's fantastic
-picture on the bottom right doesn't fit in, this already has been mentioned.. his aded hair looks weird and his position is weird too..

I'm a great fan of the grunge style.. don't get me wrong, and as a piece it really doesn't look bad, but I don't like it as a bg.. sorry, but then again.. like I said I don't like this new style of urs.. might be personal preference.. don't know that. But neways the one who should like it; evil-trunks does like it and that's important

grtz Naz

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya those other trunks pics besides the big one don't fit, maybe take abunch of pics and lbend them randomly threwout the pic.

Best answers
something with the wallpaper is wrong, maybe the huge trunks pic or just the effect(the effect doesn't look good on wallpapers, just on sigs).

i must say,i can't like very much, sry!

Best answers
ONE WORD........TELEFUNKEN, oh and the WP rocks.

EVERYONE: just ignore this i screwed up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I was just trying my effect from my sig as a wp. Im not too keen on it myself, but as long as Evil_Trunks likes it :rolleyes:

Oh Nazghul, syop saying sorry if you don't like my work, whats to be sorry for? I respect critism's you know :p

Best answers
i agree with Ghoststalker, it does look a lot better in banners. though i did notices what u did with the two smaller images in the top right, maybe if u had kept that style running throughout the wp it would look better

(Ryoko, now u know how i am, does the sig look fimilar? ;))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah now I got you, little scoundrel! I will keep my eye on you!

Best answers
I like it! keep it up man!(If you are a man...in the case you are a girl "Keep it up girl!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom