Trunks without jacket, long hair, maybe release for ESF??

Best answers
O.0 Damn i wipped this up in 3 hours, i had a lot of proportion errors and everyone on msn helped me, but cruzharo gave me godsend refs :D thx alot buddy he helps me heaps, now this actually looks half decent

This is a wip and isnt finished, im planning to do normal version of hair and redo this crazy ssj hair. polycount stands at around 2200 with crazy hair and 2800 (edit: oops i meant 1800, typo ) without crazy hair.

without further ado:

And here are wires

I have wasted polies i can see from here but i cant be bothered to fix, i have to haul my ass off the net, been on too long today, anyway cya laters now... C & C bishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Best answers
looks pretty good,besides the boots :p .the sword could also use some work.here's a ref for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks great mate. WAY better than before the tweeking stage hehe :)

The legs looks a bit wierd. But just a lil bit :p

rofl you give credit to photobucket to hosting "all" yur images but you hosted these at imageshack hehe :)

D2

Polygon Pusher
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
His Eyebrows seem a bit too close together any closer and you can call him mono brow or "ed" other then that he looks good (ow and you might wanna encrease the width of his chest/shoulder area)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he needs a package....

ph, and sort out the shoulders, the place where youve made all the polies meet up at 1 vert, is very messy. and itll deform like ****.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad for three hours.
Given that its still a wip I probably don't have to tell you this, but just in case: you need to sort out the hip crotch area. There are way too few polygons there and it'll deform really poorly like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he needs to be a bit buffer in chest and forearms and give him a longer face.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally, another Trunks model for ESF.. MAybe :(

Anyways. I'd remodel the arms, head, and hair. They just don't look right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks cool... but i think dark snipers got you beat.

hair looks a bit big to me, feet look funky,
-head and hair out of proportion.

and hes got that final fantasy style sword :)

Best answers
for 2800 that is really not good,
you could get that detail with a lot less polies

Best answers
This is a wip and isnt finished, im planning to do normal version of hair and redo this crazy ssj hair. polycount stands at around 2200 with crazy hair and 2800 (edit: oops i meant 1800, typo ) without crazy hair.
Read again dynamic :p

Ill get this all sorted out when i finish my geography assignment

@d2, the eyebrows aren't modeled, i just scaled some verts there for fun and coloured, they will be skinned on

@ dream-killa, i notice that you crit models and quite often you say remodel this remodel that, you know there is really no need to remodel, all you have to do is tweek it if you have the polystructure laid down, and i think thats what i have done in most areas :p

@madaxman, would you mind giving me a drawover on the arm area? that would be really helpful

@zero, i dont care if you think his is better, his one is twice the polycount of mine so uhh DUH its bound to look better

anyway hope to get an update soon, tys everybody

Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
looks cool... but i think dark snipers got you beat.
Far as i know zero this isnt darksnipers thread, really.. how would you feel if i said somthing like that about your work...

Reck how about you show them the side picture of trunks..maybe the one you showed me from everything ive seen hese whole chest and back area needs some puffin cos he looks very weird side on unless less you,v fixed that i dunno
great job dude :yes:

Best answers
You also have to remember that ryan hasnt been modeling as long as ds, so his models would have an edge over ryans ^^;.

Anyway it looks ok thar ryan, remember, if you want to make it have less polygons, take out the eye brows x.x.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think in addition to making the face longer, the hairline needs to be brought down.

Best answers
okay ty ty, im still on my assignment so no major updates, though trowa was messin around with my model making uber l337 renders..rofl you gotta see this

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice! I didn't know you were still doing dbz models, but hooray for that!

And if this IS a release for esf, I don't see the problem in making a ussj2 version.. o_o

Best answers
Okay, ^^ thx once again, and thank you for that paint over darkeh rofl :p

Anyway i still think the model sucks ass so here is an all shot view for drawovers, btw he has got pecs u just cant see em cuz of smoohtin groops :p

And for a seksi render

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom