Trunk's Sword

Best answers
How exactly will Trunk's sword be used? If the sword is in, will it cancel out the effect of his melee? Also, will his sword be a one hit kill?

Best answers
It says, "In Development". I take it that means that the team itself is still deciding exactly how to implement it.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never bump threads on these forums. do it again you get a warning. 3 warnings = ban.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe

i like swords

yeah trunks' sword is still being messed with to make it cool and stuff

Best answers
i think trunk's sword should be his last attack like buu's candy attack its not to fight with right away but you use it when your foo is weakend this the same with the sword if you kick your foo around for a bit and hes near death you can cut him up :D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And buu's bodypart attack? How will that work?

Best answers
maybe buus body part atatck could be where he pulsl a bit of himself off and he throws it at his enemy paralyzing them for like 3 secs or something or it drains their powers so if ur low ok Ki u will drain all their ki and until the body part coems back to u id say u can start using a different attack

id say trunks sword should be a special meelee where u charge slice with sword

Best answers
I think it's taken for granted that Trunks will slash them with his sword. He's not going to hit them with the hilt, right?

As for body part - I reckon that it will paralyse a victim, as well as lose their flight. I think ki drain would be overkill since Buu gets a free hit on them.

Best answers
what about catching the sword?
i know trunk's never gets caught, but dabura's does...

Best answers
Originally posted by esfn00b
what about catching the sword?
i know trunk's never gets caught, but dabura's does...
it does by goku after Future Trunks kills Freiza

Best answers
i think it would be best, if trunks sword would increase his melee damage, hmm by 50 % or something else....
that's just fair, cause he has no "big" beam like the kame or the ff :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They already started working on it some time ago (im pretty sure) so yahhh I'm sure they have a plan for it and I guess they wanna surpise us with how it will function etc etc.

I hear the bodypart attack with deduct from your health (and possibly your ki... cant remember) and it will wrap around the guy upon being thrown, subduing him, and allowing you to melee him around for a while.

And I might as well make my guess about the sword:

I bet it'll be something like a one hit kill. I mean it can split the models in half just like the disc. I doubt it will be a "slightly stronger melee" because wtf I don't think the team is strange enough to make you slash someone and suddenly have them flying away in a shockwave or whatever. . . that's just inaccurate and messed up.

And I'm guessing you won't be swooping w/ the sword since that would be monumentally cheap unless they employ that aforesaid "he just drove a blade right between my eyes but I'm OK, just lost 40 hp" system. Which I hope and pray doesn't happen....

But hey this could all be totally wrong ^_^ and probobly is.

Best answers
I hope there is gonna be some swoop on the sword, maybe half the swoop (or less) that melee allows, and if this is a one-hit kill sword (which in all logic, it should be) will it be possible to block?, because i can already picture the threads complaining about people just blocking, waiting for you to hit and miss, and then slicing you in half.

but I don't really care what they decide on, I know it'll be good. I'd trust the ESF team with my first born if they asked:p

Best answers
Well .. considering DBZ is in no way REAL and you are saying it's "unrealistic" that it doesn't 1 hit kill and other things such as it should reduce swoop speed ... i don't see why it'd stop you from swooping completely ... it's not like running with a sword irl slows you down ... and they're only 10000x stronger then normal people ...

1 hit kill would be stupid imo tho ... unless they make it blockable ... I can see it all now ... a portable frieza disc..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft I knew somebody would say that. He's saying that it should slowem down for the sake of balance. It wouldn't be too much of an outrage in terms of DBZ physics. Not as much as being able to be sliced up multiple times...

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
Never bump threads on these forums. do it again you get a warning. 3 warnings = ban.
Sorry, didn't know that.. and we're going kind of off-topic talking about Buu's bodypart..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future trunks is cool, granted, but he has virtually no training. The closest thing he had to a sensei was Gohan, and he was dead within a few weeks of starting his training. You can see how crappy his melee is in the History of Trunks movie when he gets his ass beat by the androids. All he does with his sword is hack, and even though he hacks fast, his lack of finess makes him easy to block. Even when he punches and kicks he's slow because he never recieved any real training; he's a street fighter. His melee realistically shouldn't do extra damage unless you can somehow reduce his accuracy to make up for his not knowing how to use a sword correctly. However his beam attacks do suck horribly, and Burning Attack isn't even supposed to be a beam anyway... once that is fixed, I guess he'll be almost totally melee, so it *might* balance out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom