trunks sword ( i know)

Best answers
before u come to conclusions that this is another dumb suggestion :D , alrite i think trunks sword should be a weapon not melee. Do to the lack of attacks trunks has , it would make sense to give him something unique, i know the team probably has something planned with advanced melee, but trunks sword would be just wicked, there probably gonna be some balancing issues, considering how strong , damage wise and such but a weakness is maybe he cant block power attacks or something.

btw if ure gonna give trunks a 2nd transformation but want to keep it true to the show , maybe make the next beta like 1.5 fixing few issues and adding small stuff, remember trunks sword breaks and i dont know how ure gonna work that acended ssj stuff with a sword that was broken after th fact :)

Best answers
hm... make him throw the sword like a Distructo Disc?
Only used Once, and to prevent Sword Spam, :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about having primary be your regular hits.. the secondary u can charge it and do sort of a slashing combo he did against freeza.. maybe u can also do something with the melee with the sword.. u target.. charge and it doesnt knock the guy back, it juss slashes the sword at the enemy.. and if he's at a low enough health, it cuts him in half =)

Best answers
just a thought that perhaps he could power up the sword so its attack power goes up and can make a gib but can only be done in ssj and uses up all ki

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:O,, yeah,, but is it able to swap or block the sword then? cuz you cant block or swap the energie disc of freeza and cell,, thats not really fun,, but i didnt test if you were able to BLAST it away!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would b cool if insted of pushing some1 like the regular melle trunks would slash the enemy and just do alot of damage, but he wont knock the enemy backwards like regular melee does O_O

Best answers
yer also that if u block the powerd up sword that it comes straight out of the transformed sword and back to its original state or ur just gonna get it spammed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom