Trunks Sword...banned?

Best answers
Why on some servers do they ban trunks sword? i mean other than his sword and speed, trunks can be difficult to use. He has no beams so no PSing and winning. You have to rely on melee to do most of your damage and with the melee of trunks banned.... then how are you supposed to use him. There are some of us that use trunks because we like him, not to abuse his sword.

Best answers
you can put off melee in the beta 1.1, so that you cant use melee, the only downside to this is that trunks than becomes an obselete character you are right...

Best answers
I've ran into a couple of servers when I pick Trunks I can't select melee but I find myself getting beat around like a pinata from say.. Goku with melee. They're doing it somehow. I don't see why people complain about the sword anyway. I do just as good with Piccolo and he doesn't cut anyone in half.

Best answers
Yeah the ones that i have seen ban only trunks melee for some reason. If i switch characters then i can pick melee.... its so unfairly stupid. The sword isn't even that cheap. If you are getting wooped so bad in melee that your HP is 20% of your total.... then you were going to die regardless.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When people run their own private servers, its their choice on what rules they want. This can be unfortunate at times when people feel its necessary to take out the only advantage a character has. The only thing you can do is find another server...

Best answers
nah.. it's not .. that they banned the melee from trunks.. its some weird bug, well vegeta's fast firing thingie doesn't work then too. it's weird i had it once but i went into another server and it worked propperly...

Best answers
Pretty much anything an admin gets owned by is banned. A clan which will not be named banned lasers from thier server because I wailed on one of em with it. Just find somewhere else to play.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by lost
nah.. it's not .. that they banned the melee from trunks.. its some weird bug, well vegeta's fast firing thingie doesn't work then too. it's weird i had it once but i went into another server and it worked propperly...
That's because the server administrator wasn't smart enough to disable Admin-Mod or AMX-Mod. The current MetaMod.dll (v1.16) doesn't support the new entities that come w/ ESF v1.1b.

Best answers
Does anyone else notice that the picture for Trunk's sword is vegeta's big bang attack pic? Or maybe its just my computer tweaking, lol i am still playing with no crosshair for my sword hahaha.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i hate beta 1.1 trunks now every one uses him :S

Best answers
again.

trunks sword is not banned. its only because of the adminmod and amx mod. those dont accept the new entities (= attacks) of esf 1.1 . vegetas renzoku energy dan is put away too. so with gokus kame torpedos. but those attacks are not that important for fighting. but not to have melee, u will get owned. same was with 1.0 where u had no masenko.

its a bug made by admin mod/amx mod/ meta mod. dont blame esf for those bugs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the bug will be fixed when admin mod updates too the current esf version

and seeing how no one in esf works on admin mod god know when that will happen

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I noticed this also occurs with Ki Bot (The Latest Version); It supports some new attacks accept rez and sword.

Best answers
i used the sword and im not sure but is it not just the same as normal melee but with a finisher which leaves you more vunerable to attack?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom