Trunks (Normal & SSJ), and Goku (Normal & SSJ)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
and pain shall follow that post.....>_< you cant tell a modorator to calm the hell down, its there job to be mean and angry and hate people for breaking the simplest of rules.
well that was quite rude and inappropriate :\

how about this

the absolute next person to start crap in this topic will have both kneecaps broken

so why dont u all play nice or should i grab a bat?

Best answers
i'm asking nicely i don't really need any smart mouth people like you getting in my business.

Best answers
Bad move dude bad bad move... any way back on topic, i love your work nedeh, though goku does i dunno look yougish, might just be me though... Oh well gj NeD!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
licky, i hoped our little talk on aim wouldve given you more insight as what NOT to do in the forums, i guess it didnt,

have a :warning: warning :warning:,

Best answers
Looking good like always Ned, no real crits from me except the face on the ssj goku does look a bit off in the eyes but you already said you werent going to change that anyway lol.

these pics just go to show what a lot of practice and dedication can bring. :yes:

Best answers
man your models are super i love your vegeto model for esf hes so nice man you rule models :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O O_O O_O to damn good....................and they are for q3a O_O O_O
so that's what q3a can take, jesus there is realy no model so damn good as thows 2.
i realy gonna download sos when it gets released.......and WOW again O_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o.0 NeD... you... made... those... models.... wooow. they are nice i like the kaioken goku the best. And just so you know the Vegeta model is good but you need to fix the boots and the hair (especially the ssj hair) cuz im a huge vegeta fan and only one person can satisfy my vegeta craving needs (lol that sounds wrong) and thats SV. anywho i really like all of your models. your probably one of the best modelers ive ever seen. well yeah. good job

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
younG LicKy said:
i'm asking nicely i don't really need any smart mouth people like you getting in my business.
Hahahaha who the hell do u think u are?
Ontopic: i hav one crit and that is gokus eyes they look strange to me other than that 4 brilliant models of trunks and goku :]

vox

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
o.0 And just so you know the Vegeta model is good but you need to fix the boots and the hair (especially the ssj hair) cuz im a huge vegeta fan and only one person can satisfy my vegeta craving needs (lol that sounds wrong) and thats SV. anywho i really like all of your models. your probably one of the best modelers ive ever seen. well yeah. good job
vegeta? uhhhh

what vegeta

Best answers
younG LicKy said:
They always have to learn the hard way. I sure did. Especially the days when I went by the name of Bebi :D.

On topic, these models are looking better and better everytime I see them update. I makes me, and probably other fans more anxious for the release of Saviour of Strength. Well it's a wise man who said "Good things come to those who wait." So hopefully the hype doesn't blow over like on EEA. At least for me it did :D

Best answers
Nice job NeD I don't know anything about modeling or skinning but all I can say is, nice job!

Best answers
You people are very enthusiastic about Ned's work. You should be. I remember the day his Veggito model came out for esf. A long time ago that was but still amazing even tho it wasn't really made for esf. Still Ned is and always will be the LEGENDARY MODELER. Still the truth is that he doesn't model for esf liek he said. I was thinking he was modeling for GHP (Gohan's Hidden Power) but I am wrong. I'll have to check out this new mod even if it isn't for steam. Good work Ned.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol GHP wil lnever die :p its liek DMZ, just wont give up.

i modelled for GHP :) me = yorke

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Oh that reminds me, Mr. Smo NeD is back, maybe youll have some competition now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom