Trunks Models For Saiyan Crusades, Me So crazy

Best answers
wow man... just wow, these models are cool. Probably some of the best I've seen in a long time.

Best answers
Man those are some crazy ass models!! Can't wait to see them skinned! One question is Saiyan Crusader a HL mod?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SC is a stand alone game which we will be releasing beta's of when we have any to give..

right now we are working basicly round the clock to make these DBZ characters available to you guys but with a incompleat staff we have to work twise as hard to find good talent to skin/animate/texture etc...

and sorry I dont have the time to even start modeling for other projects..

I am working a few projects right now but nothing big.. just personal favors... sorry

and even then they fly at me by the pound

Best answers
Originally posted by SPiN
1- Ultimate SS with help of Gogitason
2 - Mistery-X
3 - Turk (i'd say hes equal to mistery)
4 - Vassago
5 - SS Vegeta
6- Xstortionist
7 - Azn Dragon
8 - God Gundam
9 - Smo
10 - Jenny Kitty

my top ten of modelers.
the trunks models are sweet too bad i cant give too much details on what needs to be changed .. i cant give opinion on a model unless its skinned. makes the errors pops out.
rofl....Here's my list!

1. Smo
2. Mystrey-x
3. Crystalmesh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ooo.... thats lots of kool looking trunks models you got there, but still....its not ultimate without the bigass ussj trunks, anyways, good work!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, you read me like a book, anyways, you have (in my idea :p) done everyone! nice one, no flaws in them (as i would expect of you) and just plain great work! (blah blah blah......ect)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its all good.. gona finish up the other trunks ssj models for tomorow? I hope! ^_^

Best answers
Dude! The hair. You've done to Trunks' hair what the French did to the sandwich....perfected it! Now he no longer looks like Bart Simpson when he goes SSJ:laff:. Other than that all I can say is that your modles look like a Trunks version of "Where's Waldo?":) There seems to be only minute differences between some of them. But that's probably because they don't have skins yet.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
post on this thead skins u've made before? then I'll consider ur posibilities of skinning trunks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say give different people seperate models to skin, but then again, i will! u know how good i am at it :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if ne one wants to skin.. who is a great skinner? supposedly..

contact my AIM or MSN
AIM: Father Time 2084
MSN: [email protected]

and please contact me if u think ur able to make a better skin then ne thing SOS has...

thats how good were looking for... + I've also got an idea about what the style of the skin should be like as well.. some thing dark/ real but still true to DBZ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice job! if you can map out the skins, ill detail them for you!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
damn? well took me a long time to map out the sword.. dono if I'd be able to do the entier guy next up I'm doing is gona be the face..

I'll see if I'm able to do that ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom