Trunks Models For Saiyan Crusades, Me So crazy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
practice

you need to practice on skinning.You made his face kinda dark and hard to see.Make his hair more noticable like you can see strands

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
detail will come little later right now I just want to be able to get the hang of Skinning and burning and dodging etc.. but believe me I'm gona try to put as much work on here as I can

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yea and guys before u get exicted it isnt for esf..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
see u say that and no one posts.. :p

made a few alterations to the hair? probly gona be temp.. + took the render in milkshape cause in bryce there is the sun thing that doesnt work well with smooth shaded so did it this way..

ne way.. there is also a temp face "happy" face that the leader wanted me to try.. no one expect these skins to be the official skins just that I'm playing around untill I'm able to skin super good... well for now here ya go's

http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~bidforpower/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=399385

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well

well the darkness under his eyes make him look like he is tired.lol change the color make it brither,and make his lip color blend in more to the skin color.LOl and try to work on his hair abit :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well

Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
the face is way too spread out.

i gave the points on what he needed done already:p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I surly cant skin all 15 models by my self it would take to to long.. this is more of me practicing my skils and I'm going to be modeling mostly after this one.. this is just me for fun cause I want to skin eventualy.. but right now I concentrate on modeling

Thats why SC is going mad trying to find skinners

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom