Trunks Models For Saiyan Crusades, Me So crazy

Best answers
pro, u dont get proper critz here, its kinda obvious if u look around. 80% are praises, 10% are dissing and the rest is good critz

Best answers
ture but dont slam on the entire forums because that.
the models gloves look like you could do better, his traps are little sharp and not quite connected to his neck. other then that the armor could come down a little.

Best answers
hes suppose to wear full gloves, right now they look like wrist bands :)

that and i think his knees are weird.

but the models are good man, keep it up

Best answers
the knees are wierd
and i think his legs are a little bit to long if you compare it with
the torso

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
argh

it makes me crazy toooo argghhhhhhhh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm so glad all these models look basically the same (saves me the trouble of having to look through everyone of them :p)

The good things:

Nice attention to detail. All the finger's are added, the shoulder straps, Muscles. I'm surprised you didn't put in the creases for the shoulder straps.

The front of the armor look I33t, just like in the show.

The bad stuff:

Extreme attention to detail. The bumps in the armor, the crease for the legs muscles, all nice little stuff, but unnecessary ingame (because it is unlikely that someone is going to be standing just a few feet away from another player admiring all this stuff on the model. Stuff that could have just as easily been skinned on.)

The arms are definitely too short, they should extend down to mid-thigh, as that's what a real human being would look like.

The Legs seem too long, especially the upper parts.

The face, while good, is using too many polygon's and doesn't really resemble Trunks. (Thought the hair quite adequately makes up for that.)

Total: I think that for the amount of polies and detail you put into this model, you should either apply a meshsmooth for it, or scrap it all together. There are just so many places on the model where you can weld some vertexes together with out losing any visual detail.
If it's going to stay that way, then at least even out your poly assignment. The inordinate amount of faces on the head could more efficiently be used on the legs (the muscle groups are much to far down on those). Currently though, it looks as if you modelled the legs on in an entirely different style, giving the whole thing a strang look to it . . .

Sorry for this taking so long, Just wanted to help, though probably only half of this will get read.
L8er's, and good luck.

Best answers
Wow! excelent models, all i can say as advise is to make the handle of the sword about 2x as long, he did use both hands after all.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'll make the sword handle a little longer not to to long... both hands will be able to fit on it.. np..

and all those crits that SA_gohan gave I'm going to have to sort through em all! ^_^ and see what I can do about it

+ I'll answer a few crits by what I was told by the leader of the team.

Q. the reason for high poly and all that detail
A. SC is trying to make not only a fun game but also some thing with high detail, even if some of this detail might not be seen from far we are trying to keep around 3000 polies. the reason for 3000 polies is not because the engine is able to support it, it is because SC is trying to bring a new style with modeling and game play today.

Q. Why not bumb map?
A. we would bumb map the hair for more realism but SC has not a style set to the project that is "artisticly" sugnificant. SC might consider Bumpmaping in the near future but right now has only a small need for it.

AND FINALY the updates I've made to the model..
from a few crits I've made him more? Correct lets say.. changed the leg muscle and shape to make it look more real

Enjoy!

vox

Best answers
rofl top3 lists of modelers are heeeeelarious
notice how mr smo is now a better modeler than turk ;x

Best answers
hey shut it i havn't seen any of turks models jeez notice i put that i've seen...

Best answers
you think you can change these models into ESF ones???
if you can thatll be one of the nicest and pimpin models
in the game.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
1- Ultimate SS with help of Gogitason
2 - Mistery-X
3 - Turk (i'd say hes equal to mistery)
4 - Vassago
5 - SS Vegeta
6- Xstortionist
7 - Azn Dragon
8 - God Gundam
9 - Smo
10 - Jenny Kitty

my top ten of modelers.
the trunks models are sweet too bad i cant give too much details on what needs to be changed .. i cant give opinion on a model unless its skinned. makes the errors pops out.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
sorry cant.. all my models for SC, if u want I can edit the old USSJ trunks model I've seen for ESF

+ lets find a great skinner to join SC so all the future models I make will have super sweet skins..

Thinking of bump mapping the hair to.. ^_^ make it look more real to DBZ

vox

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Nemo
hey shut it i havn't seen any of turks models jeez notice i put that i've seen...
you've seen the esf vegeta im willing to bet, and thats outdated and lowpoly

anyways my top 3 in the dbz mod scene would be uh
ned, turk, and hmm depends.... definately ned is #1 though
and turk is definately on there
im basing this on quality, effort, attitude, and speed though

Best answers
Man, thats the nicest looking Trunks Ive ever seen! What game does it go to?:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry cant.. all my models for SC, if u want I can edit the old USSJ trunks model I've seen for ESF
Yes please you would be awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom