Trunks Models For Saiyan Crusades, Me So crazy

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
made a **** load of trunks.. PLease coment and crit on the models..

there not to DBZ anatomy.. I've made alterations and took some artistic licence with the models I creat..

ANY waY! crit.. but be aware what I must do for one of the models I will have to do for each one!

Trunks 1

Trunks 2

Trunks 3

Trunks 4

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Trunks 5

Trunks 6

Trunks 7

Trunks 8

Trunks 9

Trunks 10

Trunks 11

More To Come.. Soon....

Best answers
Wow, those are nice man. I really like the change to the sword, it adds alot. The hair looks great too. I can't wait till they get released.

Best answers
OMG :) nice job there m8 :) butta little obsessed with trunks? ;);) j/k :p

The models are great but you should try to well "sharpen" some edges so you have a little more detail into it for the rest Keep up the GooD work :)

edit: especially the legs :)

Best answers
nice, i see u didnt post on sos lol, dont be scared of real critz man, getting ass licking critz aint the way to imporve

Best answers
see thats y everyone talks bad bout my work, im friends wit everyoine, and dbx let me skin one i wanna skin the ssj one with the sword

Best answers
Hey that looks like the best trunks ever!!!!!!!!!

It rocks

Best answers
man you need to model for esf too cuz your models rock and tis saiyan crusades is it a half-life mod

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No

No it says sayian crusades on the topic:rolleyes: and those models are almost perfect

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ya thanks alot.. and turk.. I dont post on sos cause its not the crits I'm afraid of its the people's constant put down. I've made tomany enemies on that forum but any crits ur willing to give is kewl...

and its not over yet guys USSJ and a few more SSJ models are on its way..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No way

i like the sos forums they are very nice....well to me anyway...but i did see what they said too fatmanterror they made fun of him and made him want to quit.Its just that sos has so many good modelers on there team, thats why:p

Mystic-ROsHI

M
heh well... those look good.. and sos forums are dope... cuz the can crit.. theyll teach u a thing or two. but u cant be crying over wut ppl say.

Best answers
Yeah those models are very good...so now i will add you to my imanginary list of awesome modelers etc...

1.Azn
2.You
3.Mr. Smo

Mystic-ROsHI

M
nice armor... how u gonna make him? ssj? or ussj... for a tranz. :tired:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
some SOS members are just like the neighborhood Bully, they'll make ***** coments because they are afraid...

I crit? dont put people down, try not to? if I do well ****?

Best answers
Originally posted by Ersen
nice, i see u didnt post on sos lol, dont be scared of real critz man, getting ass licking critz aint the way to imporve
if you dont like the community here why do you post?
your just getting ass licking comments to anything you post right?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok? ne way.. from other forums I've compiled a few changes to the armoured model.. tell me if it looks better then the older armoured version of trunks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom