Best answers
Just wanted to know, if the posted picture of trunks is final, or is it still being tweaked for the beta?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well I Think Its The Tweak For The Beta Becuz I Know Models That R Maybe Better Than That Plus They Have To Make Him SSJ So There Would Be Too Much Work.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hope they'll fix tha hair 2 b mo puffy, meanin more of as mushroom type hair

Best answers
Yeah, Thats my only beef with the trunks model too. The hair.

On the bright side, that won't be a problem when he goes ssj, hopefully.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well I Don't Think They're Gonna Edit The Mushroom Cut And I Heard When He Turn SSJ He Looks Pretty Phat:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right...

anyway quite a bit of the models are prob gonna be redone

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well I Think Trunks Is Ok The Way He Looks now but i think u guys should give piccolo the cape becuz he looks a bit fruity without it:]

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He looks fine the way it is, and I agree, piccolo looks p1mp when he wears his cape! :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe piccolo should start off with cape.. first transformation for him he takes off the cape and hat.. and woah! hehe yes yes.. maybe for the next transformation.. they can have electricity flow through him like ssj2 sorta.. since it is possible so u can tell the difference :p oh yea.. in the suggestion thread the lightning idea would come in handy here

Best answers
Hair is a problem. I remember a while ago, the was this real kick ass trinks model, but it was for another mod. I think it was ersens?

And is it hard to write with capitals at the start of ever word? I mean, I'm thinking it must take forever to write one post? Or are you really fast at it? Just, y'know, askin'. It's not flamin' or anything, I'm just curious.

Best answers
I Don't Kno How He Does It. I Am Trying And Its Really Annoyin........ hehe THE TRUNKS MODEL IS GOOOD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think dbqs trunks looks better :p

but still thats a good trunks

Best answers
That is the best I have seen so far.
Indeed ESF, you should change the hair to look like this, like he had when he faught cell in his own timeline.(I think)
Y'know, so he looks bad ass while having his sword. Please reconsider keeping the model the way it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom