trunks is weak

Best answers
thats tha price of success, yo
why the hell do u think esf spent more than a year just for their first beta?

Best answers
whens the beta comming out?!?! i cna't wait any more omgogmg om come out dammit... :cry:

Best answers
beta 1.0 is out now if thats what you mean, go to the files section.

beta 1.1, a date has yet to be released on when it's comoing out... right?

Best answers
Originally posted by Invader Jim™
of course it would need more coding/modeling/etc...... that's the point.
This would mean a much longer release date.
If you want the sword to be used so badly with the other character do the coding/modeling/animations yourself.

But you need to pay attention just for a few moment and understand "THIS IS BASED ON THE DRAGON BALL Z SERIES"

If the sword was knocked out of Trunks hands and was used by others character is would have been added, but because that nevre happens it won't be added.... DAMN....

Ok i'm off to having Christmas Dinner with my Family

Merry Christmas Everyone (Hope you all got what you wished for)

Best answers
based on the series? what's your point? it doesn't have to follow the series 100%. if that was true, then krillin wouldn't 'transform' into mystic krillin. but he does. and I don't recall buu turning anyone into a donut in the series. but I could be wrong. try to stop being so 'anti' everything that I'm saying. as far as most people who have half a brain cell are conscerned, they don't care when the next release comes out, because of the fact that they are getting it for free. and the longer we wait, it can only get better. so how long have you been playing esf? right. not that your 'experience' really affects intelligence and reasoning.

EDIT: Oh, and as far as having the sword taken off of him and throwing it. how about when the big android in movie 7 takes it from him and throws it into the wall. that was exactly what I was talking about. but you're main comeback of why this wouldn't be reasonable is probably going to be "Oh, well it was from a MOVIE, and this is based on the SERIES. And I'm so much smarter than you because I'm kewl."

Best answers
Nope i've said what i need to get across.

I'm not going to continue flaming about this, as it will only get this thread closed.

Best answers
i don't know what you consider flaming, but usually it goes somewhere along insulting your masculenity. which I did not do. I am supporting my ideas with facts. you are simply implying that I don't understand how a mod works (I.E. coding, scripting, mapping,etc). that is not flaming. with that in mind, I don't see how this is flaming. I guess you consider proving you wrong is flaming. have a merry christmas.

EDIT: another thought.

ESF isn't open source. and I'm not really interested in ripping it. and even If I'd mess with the code, noone else would be able to play it. so, even if I did work this into esf, how would I be able to play unless everyone I wanted to play with had it? think things through next time, ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom