trunks is weak

Best answers
u guys said the characrters were even in strength
UGUYS ARE CRAZY!!! trunks is SOOO WEAK! and vegeta is WAY TOO STRONG WITH HIS FINAL FLASH !!!!!!!! and goku WOAH!!!!!! talk about one hit kill with his kamahamaha or whatever maybe u should make trunks more stronger

Best answers
Trunks is the melee god. His Burning Attack blinds your opponet giving you an opening for an ass whooping. Also his transformation Power Level is increadibly low. And I don't know what your saying about Vegeta. I think your slow if you can't stop a immoble object from charging up a 10 second attack!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All the characters are good, you just need to figure out there strengths and weaknesses.

Goku and Vegeta are the strongest in the show, so why are you suprised when they are in ESF

Best answers
Originally posted by StevenVIvi
UGUYS ARE CRAZY!!! trunks is SOOO WEAK! and vegeta is WAY TOO STRONG WITH HIS FINAL FLASH !!!!!!!! and goku WOAH!!!!!! talk about one hit kill with his kamahamaha or whatever maybe u should make trunks more stronger
you are so right! but they should not decrease goku and vegeta's power. vegeta is the best!!!

Best answers
trunks is week?
hahahahahahahahah,
He has the lowest ssj transformtion power right??
seeing as the transformation power is always 2 for a saiyin, there's no such thing as WEEK! bah!

It acctually make him stronger, His power lever Doubling first! da!

Best answers
GOHAN IS THWE BEST HE IS THE STRONGEST TO ME IVE ALLWAYS LIKED HIM ON SHOW AND HE ACENDS AND GROWS CF FASTER;)

Best answers
Originally posted by StevenVIvi
shh mr. 10 posts. he is fine i owned all with him tonight. u most likely dont know how to use him...
-and more stronger... wtf? what grade are you in?

Best answers
Its not a case whos weak and whos not in ESF its all about the actual player once u know how to use a particular chracter in the rite way theres no stopping u really...

Best answers
1) Every character in my opinion IS strong
2) how is this a bug?
3) The only one overpowered is Goku with full power turbo Kameha :\
4) you must not know how to play, every character I have i always end up 1st or 2nd

Best answers
I agree with Illusion on the Goku thing. x.X Anywho, Trunks is a more strategic charecter IMHO, The burning attack blindness is quite godly, seeing as they can only run, but not effectivly retaliate if you keep fireing it.

Makes for good countering of melee if you get knocked back far enough and they delay a tad before swoopin'. ^^;;;

My 2 cents.

Best answers
i have also used every character in the game and i would have to say they are all equal in there own way because i can go to about any server and win with anyone

although the frieza disk does suck there should be a way to block it and the distructo disk since it is done in the show by gohan thats the way i feel

Best answers
i agree. freeza disc is way too cheap my friend raped me with it. he just jumps around and click left and right click like karazy, and the disc bounce like a yoyo. i get close and die. they only way i was able to kill him was to do some fancy teleporting + meleeing in conjunction with the kiblob. but it only happened a few times.

Best answers
Yes but when Gohan stopped the disc's was when he transformed into SSJ2 after Anroid 16 told him to "let it go" or something around that can't fully remember been ages since i've seen the Cell Saga.

But getting back to the Disc's. When Frieza is in his Final/Perfect Form he casts 2 disc's to try and kill Goku, when he turns into a SSJ infront of his eyes. Would that be added into the future patches?

I'm not a disc user, i was just wondering if this would be added as with the new SSJ forms, Buu - Cell forms!

Ah, just remembered Gohan only stops them with his energy, he never torches them. As they will still cut through anything.

Best answers
most of these probs will be solved in the beta 1.1
i think u can block discs in the next patch
and the deal with trunks thats bull about him being weak
and 2 make him even better his sword will be added which will own
and i can predict whats gunna happen people will be trunks all the time and ur gunna get sword spammed....nice :p

Best answers
no all the characters can block the disc's

Only time you see any disc blocked or pushed away is when Gohan stops them with his energy when he is in SSJ2

and when Buu pushed it away when Gotenks throws one at him.. think thats correct, never fully saw that part when they were in the time chamber

[J]

Best answers
If burning attack helps melee so much and its trunks main advantage, what about goku or krillens solar flare? Wouldnt it be just as effective

Best answers
Trunks is one of my favorite characters! He's strong I always own with him...

Best answers
Well once the 1.1 Beta is released which contains Trunks Sword and the Adult version of Gohan i think all you will see flying around maps will be Trunks and Adult Gohan.

But i will try Trunks out with his sword. I have played Trunks once or twice, but i have to say i'm a Goku/Vegeta Player

Goku for Beam Attacks
Vegeta for Melee

But it all depends on the server size and how many people are on there to pick which character to use.

Best answers
maybe to balance out the sword it should break if you're pl is over 2 million above the trunks' pl. and maybe you should be able to grab the sword when you block it, or be able to knock it out of his hand making anyone able to grab it. that'd somewhat balance it

edit: oh. and if you grab it you enter a powerstruggle to take it away from him. and then you can either use it or throw it like the dragonballs. that way you can throw his sword across the map and it lands in a wall and he'd have to 'powerstruggle' with the wall to pull it out (If you'd call that a powerstruggle)

Best answers
remember its this mod is based on the show. It will only be blockable i think, having it knocked out the hands and other characters using it would need more coding/modeling/animation

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom