Trunks In Black Suit Reksin

almostdeleted

A
Yup, I reksinned trunks and made this:

It even comes with new hair, I think it's fatmanterrors but im not sure. It came with one of teh models I d/l ed.

Critz are in the pic.

BTW is it good or bad?

Best answers
yeah thats the hair i made, but the dude who put it on that model didnt scale it properly, so thats why it looks just a little jacked

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
really good

It is really good just the wrist bands are kinda weird some how and they might work better if they were black

almostdeleted

A
Well, I made some edits and I made the ristbands black, the skin color a little more like dbz, and I made shoes brighter and more yellow.

almostdeleted

A
Proablem, I went to host it with angelfire, and I click view, it justs tarts downloading. I cant click a url :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, he is WAY to buff....
send me that model and ill fix it abit ^^

almostdeleted

A
DOnt worry, hes not buff, hes smaller then vegeta. Dont worry.

If you want to edit it, add his vest and sword. Im hosting it but I can't view the damn d/l

Best answers
ok ok whats ur site like angelfire.com/scoo/ and trunks file name is trunksblack u do .angelfire.com/scoo/trunksblack or i dont know send it to me i can host it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NOOO ANGELFIRE!
ANGELFIRE IS EVIL!
get someone else to do it....
just look around its not that hard.....
even i can host the damn thing o_O

almostdeleted

A
It doesnt woprk because hey shut down my angelfire account. ill host a pic again in a sec but just wondering, What color do you want trunks boots too be?

1. WHite
2. Yellow
3. Bash (spelling)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom