Best answers
>.> THATS NOT HELPFUL!!! <.<

>.< MEANIE!!! >.<

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe he whips out a flamethrower and burns his enemy's to a crisp?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And eat it like Buu ? Nah, i think it's the beam he used to finish of frieza when he sliced him in 5-10 pieces.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Maybe its his secret move combination.....after hes about to kill someone in advanced meele he uses his sword and slashes like 8 times then blasts them like in budokai 2 :D if i'm right pm me Lol

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know they don't give away all their secrets silly ;)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
He puts a match to his ass and farts, burning the enemy in front of him

Best answers
lol SSFT c'mon dude :) this isn't South Park. Pitty tho ;) j/k
The flametrower might be an normal attack, like not a finisher, who knows :/ We'll find out when it's done ... right!

G
ur probbably right, cuz that blast that finished freiza (altho i hav only seen it in vids) i think it was a Burning Attack

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Burining attack is his number 4 attack..........and should be stronger.........but In Budokai 2 if i'm right is called burning slash.......he uses a burning attack then misses......then he comes from above his oppenent and slashes 4-7 times then says "BEAT IT!!!!!" and shoots a huge blast

Best answers
K, if youve ever seen the episdoe where trunks slashes him all to hell, then the attack that he vaporizes the pieces with, thats the flamethrower. Take DBZ Hyberdimension for snes, and look at frieza's palm closerange ki blast. Its like that

Best answers
Personally, I dont care what the attack is, I just want Trunks to have some more moves.He has 2 unique attacks and they stink, so I'll be glad if he gets anything new in 1.2

Best answers
Well couldnt they make it like a combonation that you put in when doining melee?. It could be like his finisher he slice's and dice's then doe's what he doe's to freeza.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well sounds perdy kewl...

Trunks needs a new attack he realy does...

Best answers
Why is anyone posting in this thread, the question has been answered, the attack is a short range quick attack that is fairly light in damage, the one he used to kill freeza...there shouldnt be any more questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom