Best answers
I might size it down for a sig if someone want's to use it for a sig, I'll put your name on it if not then oh well, alright here it is.....if the link works

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's ok.. the problem with it is that the pics dont really fit each other, I wouldn't have put the upper right pic in for example. Personally I think the effect you put over ssj trunks is the best by far, looks quite good, but the color of the ssj trunks doesnt really fit the rest of the piece, nor does the queallity of the pics, seems like it's all in a different quallity. The background looks like the one on your sig.'Looks ok with it

grtz Naz

Best answers
You know where I can find more pics on the future Chibi Trunks? So i can put more pics of him on it, and I changed the BG, just need more pics of him

Best answers
Couldn't get enough future chibi trunks pics so I just did the background, so I'm going to delete it......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as naz said, the pics dont fit, too colorfull, and there kinda low quality.
im not in favor with the bg,but thats just my opinion.

Best answers
yeah well now I'm working on a Gogeta and a regular Vegeta one, how big do you think I should make it? sig size? 470 x 120, or bigger so I have room to work with? ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it looks verry cool, exept the ssj trunks, thats the only one that doesnt fit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the background isnt the best and i agree with everyone else about the ssj one other than that GOOD JOB!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the BG fits nicely in this pic!

eot156

E
filters, pics, mistmatch. Not a good mix. Try to add a bit of your own touch to it, its all trunks and none you. Btw, the StarCraft font is way wayyyyyy dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom