Trunks attack

Best answers
can't the esf team put the attack that trunks used after he sliced up cyborg freeza...you know that attack that he shot from his hand and it looked kinda like a firethrower...

Best answers
It's a generic ki attack (I said ki attack! as in, he made the move out of a random burst of ki from his hand). It won't get in, since it was used only once, Trunks is a melee character, there are no ways to determine how it could be implimented, and it was just used to destroy every last bit of Frieza.

In the end, it's rather pointless.

Best answers
If they aren't gonna add that, they should at least add some other attacks.. i know that trunks is a melee char, but he has almost no moves at all...

Best answers
He's already as good if you use him correctly

Burning Attack helps alot in melee battle by blinding its victim

A fully charged Finishing Buster can soften your enemies enough to let you kill them in one melee hit,or 2

His generic beams are his main offense of beams,what more can I say?Don't underrate the Generic Beam

Sword....once you're under 20% HP you're practically gone,since it means that he can get past your blocks

I think he's already okay right now,I don't think he would need any new attacks

Best answers
Never underestimate the Kid with the sword! I killed a Guy in a PS with Gen Beam and he used Gyarikku-Ho! Hes like wtf! and Im like "Im skilled!" :cool:

Best answers
If u ask me I think that trunks sowrd is to strong...
I cant block it and evry hit take u down to zero....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u shouldnt be blocking in the first place.... teleport out of the way :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and its not a one hit kill weapon.... u have to work your target down just like any other character.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally dont think trunks does enough damage with the sword. Allthough you instagib with it under 20 it takes quiet a bit more at times to get someone there compared to some of the other people. The only person it seems like does less damage than trunks is krillin. I would like to see 3 hits kill with the sword just as buu does now. I mean common! Its a sword! :p
(if you don't agree with me please just say so but don't flame me. Was trying to be somewhat humorous while still being asleep)

Best answers
yes u cud say he shud be stronger cause he gotta sword.but in dbz a sword isnt really much help i mean radditz who wasnt very strong (compared to ssj levels) cud catch a bullet. and nobody can say "his sword is special" bcos its nuthin special he stopped it with his hand wen he was ssj (remmeba that silly king cold bit). the thing trunks need is a stronger "burning attack" as also in that little frieza/trunks fight it was a huge explosion from the burning attack he used. :p

Best answers
Are you on crack? Or just drunk? Sober up and watch that episode again. There was no huge explosion with burning attack, most of it was dust, and the actual ki explosion that occurred was small compared to what's already in.

Best answers
Yes make sword more powerful,and wolf right burning attack didnt make a huge explosion,and with the move trunks used to kill freiza if the new melee system has combos that would be a good one.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Are you on crack? Or just drunk? Sober up and watch that episode again. There was no huge explosion with burning attack, most of it was dust, and the actual ki explosion that occurred was small compared to what's already in.
Hey there, watch the flames, we wanna keep things nice and cool around here.

Trunks will have completely different swordplay in the higher versions, they just wanted to give him an extra little treat for now. When that does come out, I think he won't be needing anymore attacks.

And I actually think he is good enough right now...

Best answers
That wasn't a flame.. not compared to what I choke down most of the time anyways. Anyways, most boreds don't consider that much of a flame anyways, since they know I'm just joking.

But yes, you're right, Trunks is fine the way he is. But in future releases, it should be kept in mind by the team that he's so much of a melee character, that it makes sense for him to have melee bonuses

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom