Trunks and Vegetas transform

Do you thing Trunks Transfor will be better to Vegeta??

• Yes i thing i will be better like that

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No i dont thing i thing it are ok as it are now

• What the hell are you talking about

• Total voters
Best answers
I thing Trunks for of transforming will be much better to Vegeta becours it look like when vegeta be Marjin vegeta i thing i dunno what you thing.....

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have no idea what the hell that sentence is supposed to mean... If its asking who has the better transformation, my answer is that both have different areas of expertise. It depends on how you play.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u say everything in bad english, but then in ur sig u said the sentence "sorry for my bad english" perfectly? come on!

Best answers
and in your poll you wrote perfectly "What the hell are you talking about"........

Best answers
Maybe he means the animations, like when you see vegeta going SSJA for the first time, he looks at his hands screaming WHY and stuff and then he transforms. In that case, noway. i dont like trunks animation for that anyway, since he is a kid when that happens.:S

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think what he meant is: Trunks' first transformation animation (the one where he drops to his knees) would look good as a transformation for Vegeta, because it looks like the part in the series when Vegeta became Majin Vegeta.

Now, that being said, if you are going to post here, don't ridicule him for his English, that's not what the topic is. In a way, it's spam. Please refrain from it.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe there was already an esf model for 1.0 Majin Vegeta which used Trunks' Transformation's Animation for it's own. And it looked pretty good.

Best answers
or you could take the trunks and change it a bit.....like maybe he would grab his head and shake his head around ..cause yea...make it seem more like he was turning )v(ajin...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if he wants a vegeta transformation more true to the show he should download my vegeta model.

*pushes.. go one.. Everybody is doing it* :p

Retired
Best answers
that 3rd poll option was most likely added by a moderator Tsunami.

Best answers
What the hell you made no sense to me, ever see Goldmember? are you british? Im trying to say when Austin Powers and Nigel Powers were sitting on the bed they were talking English...like...yeah and you spoke just like them..

Best answers
Well I really dont like trunks transformation but It would be good for vegeta and I like your model Darkling.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Give the guy a break. He's from Denmark, apparently. Why don't you go and try to speak his language?

Trunks' animation would look pretty nice on Vegeta.

Best answers
I think that it should be like in the movie where goes SSJ and hit the ground and mame a huge crater in the ground and Im reffering to Trunks tans

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Talkin about transformations....is it possible to make it that when a saiyan transforms for the first time that their hair flashes yellow before fully goin ssj?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no.. this would make lag increase.. (possible but bad I mean)

cause the model had to switch between SSJ and non for alot of times. :)

hey addict.. be sure you downloaded the latest version which is 1.1 compatible.

Best answers
Originally posted by *Prinse-Vegeta*
I thing Trunks for of transforming will be much better to Vegeta becours it look like when vegeta be Marjin vegeta i thing i dunno what you thing.....
I think trunks's tranformation would be much better than vegetas,
because it looks like it when vegetas majin vegeta ,
i think i dunno what you think

your welcome for the 1hour transfor. :-D

i think what hes doing is suggesting that trunks's transformation should be better, or it looks better than vegetas.

Best answers
Originally posted by Ultimate Vegeta
What the hell you made no sense to me, ever see Goldmember? are you british? Im trying to say when Austin Powers and Nigel Powers were sitting on the bed they were talking English...like...yeah and you spoke just like them..
I saw that movie in the movie theaters, and I understood them perfectly (note I am not British), not even reading the subtitles. You just need to listen carefully, and perhaps you need to know a little about . . . innuendo . . . to understand what they were saying. You're probably not old enough to understand.

Can we PLEASE try and speak better english? EvenZero Wing made more sense than that garbled engrish (It's an old gaming reference. Only older people would probably know what I'm talking about. Have you ever heard: "All your base are belong to us?" Yeah, that's what I'm talking about).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom