Trunks and Goten Clerification

Trunks and Goten For the buddies!

• Yes Trunks and goten whould be a great buddies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Trunks and goten whouldn't be good Because (post plz)

• Fusion! I rashly click on the first thing I like. (If you vote here you admit your stupid)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
first off... THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FUSION OR GOTENKS SO DON'T EVEN MENTION THE WORD!

I think that goten and trunks should be one of the buddies they fight as a team all the time and it just doesnt seem right to have a buddy system without them in this

so I just want to know how menny people think they should be included

Remember NO FUSION!!!

THIS ALSO DOESN'T MEAN I THINK THAT GOTENKS SHOULD NEVER BE IN ESF BECAUSE I DONT THINK THAT!

(poll 3 doesnt count)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea.... thats why its called project BUDDY fusion, its getting in the kids, AND gotenks and a bonus.

Best answers
did you not get the point of he thred

I only asked who thinks Goten and Trunks should be buddies like 17 and 18 THATS IT!

Best answers
sorry herms but i dont think they should be in witout bein able to fuse into gotenks. they are just too weak alone and they can only go ssj so no i wouldnt want them in unless they can turn into gotenks

Best answers
well frieza and krillin are really weak but they beefed them up so they can beef up trunks and goten

also they have attacks of both chactures and could do a twin kamehameha (like in movie 4 and 11)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ugh... okay, not mayny people understand a suggestion. Things posted here are suggestions for the team to work on. then buddy fusion is a community project that Hasn't even been given the word to start. So this has No relivance to that whatso ever. Just stick the the topic. and Gotenks isnt apart of it.

anyway, yeah I would want to see them two as a buddy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a whole one attack each wow. your missing my point.

they arent interesting enough by them selvs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goten is a Goku clone.
Trunks would be a clone of the one already in the game, except weaker with no sword.

I see no reason to even bother.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
a whole one attack each wow. your missing my point.

they arent interesting enough by them selvs.
I guess it would help if you knew how the buddy system worked and whats in store for it. But Im not allowed to say. But ill tell you this. It could make them pretty darn interesting

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aside from the dual Kamehameha, they have no unique trans or moves. So unless Gotenks is thrown in I don't see the point either.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Having a kid trunks with an adult trunks is kinda wierd..

Best answers
well if we can finish tien and get to work on the gotenks project then you with have your wish but they would never be in without being able to fuse into gotenks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom