Trunks a little bit 2 strong ?!

Best answers
dont u agree that trunks is a littlebit 2 strong ? i mean ... his sword attack is very powerful and he can transform at 1 million ki to a super sayin dont u think thats a littlebit unfair? look at vegeta or krillin ... i tried a lot to get krillin at 3 million KI its only possibile on servers that have a mapchange after 1 hour or more its kinda difficult ... and if i see on normal server 20 min maprotation every noob taking trunks dealing 3-4 times damage with his sword and allready transforming to supersaiyin it makes me sick!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Perhaps, but he's fairly limited. He's pretty much a god of melee, and within a few minutes gains the 300,000 pl increase needed to transform... On the other hand, he sucks with ki attacks. Beam spam can go a long way.... And if you keep it in the back of your head that he'll kill you, blocking or not, if you're at 20% health, and you teleport away instead of tryin to block, he's really quite easy to deal with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks is actually considered one of the weaker characters. They gave him the sword to give him a bit more of an edge. Have you ever tried playing Krillin or Vegeta after they have gone ssj?....you'll see what i mean. (If you cant transform with Krillin after 30 mins, then dont play as him, kinda simple as that, although i see your point)

Best answers
well i played every character and i played every char when he has transformed ... sure vegeta and the other guys are kinda strong if they transformed the thing is ... IF
the problem is : gohan as well as trunks have a huge advantage coz they can go very early ssj ... and when they do they get such a KI lvl they are almost never out of KI ... they can hunt u as long as they want ... the first one running out of KI is u

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Not so. A measly 1,000,000 pl difference isn't much to get worried about. Besides, if ya ask me, Trunks needs another attack... He's very limited.

Best answers
Yes, while Trunks does get the ki advantage when going ssj, he never becomes quite as deadly as, say, ssj Vegeta. FB is nice, but when the others start to transform, its real weakness is apparent. To be honest, I like it like this; if you pick Trunks, you're going to have a good time at first with improved speed and ki, but when everyone else reaches their trans, you're going to have problems. He's fine as he is, once they sort out the animation weirdness.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and besides, if you hit the ssj trunks/gohan in normal state, your going to get quite a bit of pl for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the whole point of trunks is he owns in melee but lacks in the other areas he will be a powerhouse in melee untill everyone else surpasses him

its exactly like it is in the show

Best answers
i think the sword made him stronger but i wouldnt say it made him to strong. Like the others siad his beams are weak , and the sword makes up for this, but you still need to remeber that his is also the slowest player in the game.

Best answers
Maybe the sword-attack should be a bit weaker at non-ssj, but increase at transformation.
By the way: Trunks also has to have normal melee, even if nobody uses it. Sometimes I play 1on1 melee, and then Trunks is very unfair if you cannot use the same melee the opponent uses

About this Krillin-thing: I agree Krillin's transformationlevel should be set down to 2 000 000.

Best answers
Yeah i had the same idea, i thought it would be cool if he could rotate from hands to sword.

Best answers
be honost=> who would use this second melee with trunks? Beside, like u guys say: trunks can do much damage but u can do the same to him, just teleport on the right moment and then attack him.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
How bout the sword delivers no PL increase when blocked? Still damages, just no more PL increase.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if the team gave trunks the sword, to make it excactly the same as normal fist melee, what would be the point in having it anyway?...its you decision to play as trunks, and if you do you get nice melee damage. If you dont you get another advantage in which trunks does not have. The game is about variety and each person has their own perks in one area another. Enough said....

Best answers
Trunks overpowered?? Hell no, i mean sure he's great at melee, but hes a lot slower then most of the other chars, his beams suck at ps ing and just dealing damage and the early trans is a bonus, but gohan has the exact same thing, and gohan can nuke.

Vegeta and Goku are both beam/projectile machines when transformed(hell goku is a machine even before he transforms), cell has some nice moves at his disposal, buu has his candy attack and high pl start and frieza and krillin, well i suck with them so dont know any pros with them.

In my opinion, trunks is perfect as he is, and looks way the hell cooler with one of the bojack trunks models. (still looking for a wet noodle to replace his sword with)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom