Troy Good or bad? ** might contain spoilers **

Retired
Best answers
I just went to Troy, and personally I thought it was quite good. wasnt as good as gladiator imo, some fights could have been a bit better. but achilles and hector ownt quite a lot. first fight with achilles just rawks, if you still have to go see it. the movie is quite worth it, but don't expect something that is gonna own gladiator. maybe Ridley Scott should have produced it ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I have to say about that movie is the following two things:

1.) It is a perfect example of just how much trouble one piece of ass broad can cause when she puts her mind to it, and...
2.) With that being said, I'd have thrown it in her just the same, regardless.

I agree that gladiator was better, but that didn't mean that Troy was necessarily bad. It is nice to see Orlando Bloom be a pussy, for a change.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL Pride, that was the funniest review on Troy I've read, hands down.

I personally found it a bit melodramatic at times when it wasn't needed. That doesn't make it bad, it just keeps it from grasping greatness.

Can a good movie be mediocre? Yeah, if it doesn't try.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for me i didnt really like it much, sure the fights were pretty well done but it was boring as hell there -____-
there was way too much talking and way too much naked brad pitt

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i saw it and i must say i was quite unimpressed

i mean ended up just being boring

Retired
Best answers
It basically missed the 'crying' part, that Gladiator did have in the end when Russel Crowe died. for some reason you had no sympathy for Achilles. it missed something that should have gotten me involved.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Judge said:
I just went to Troy, and personally I thought it was quite good. wasnt as good as gladiator imo, some fights could have been a bit better. but achilles and hector ownt quite a lot. first fight with achilles just rawks, if you still have to go see it. the movie is quite worth it, but don't expect something that is gonna own gladiator. maybe Ridley Scott should have produced it ;)
It was a great movie. My Favorite character was Hector, and my favorite battles were...

Spoiler ahead... Spoilers tags dont seem to work ?
When Hector 1on1 with that huge guy with the Stone Hammer, and the duel with Achillies

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL Pride, that was the funniest review on Troy I've read, hands down.
Then surely, Cuc, you must have caught WWE former talent Nathan Jones in the intro to the movie...no?

there was way too much talking and way too much naked brad pitt
And not enough naked Helen. There was that one GREAT shot of her ass, though, wasn't there? Maybe my newfound obsession with her is screwing with my brain and I've imagined it too much to know the difference between reality and fantasy.

Did I mention I'd throw it in her in a heartbeat...? :0\

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure did, nice rot job they did on his teeth too.

Seems like his fight against Achilles lasted only slightly longer than his mat time in the WWE.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"omg wtf you whore that move dude"...lol

That still doesn't answer my question. Was it her ass I saw, or am I remembering someone else?

It must have been here. I mean, it was a good ass. The other chicks in the movie weren't really striking me as the type.

Retired
Best answers
yeah, it was her ass. :) she is a very beautiful woman. can't believe a wimpy paris managed to get her ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At least I can take comfort in the fact that I can step up and break Paris's ass in with my boot and take her for myself.

(sigh...)

This pic was in Maxim, recently. The caption said, "Orlando Bloom, warrior princess."

My obsession is out of control. I've started passwording servers with the word helen. lol

Best answers
It was pretty good, even though most of the second half of the book didn't actually happen in the Iliad.

They should have found someone else to play Helen though, she was supposed to be a complete knockout, standing out in a crowd of other beauties; the actress who plays her is the kind of generic beautiful that makes my pecker go "yawn, someone put on an Angelina Jolie movie, no Tomb Raider movies please."

Best answers
Alright. I just saw the movie .. like I JUST got back, It's awsome. I don't usually watch the story lines, but i couldnt help but watch this one it was kinda ... meh. But the battles scenes HOLY CRAP I was just sitting there.. like crying lol
i thought it was amazing, BUT CANT TEST LOTR ROTK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom