Trouble Installing esf

Best answers
Once i've installed ESF, and click on the shortcut to start the game my PC doesnt seem to be able to find it and the game wont start. Is there a specific folder that esf needs to be installed into? Or another solution to this problem?

Best answers
i noticed with 1.2 is when u click on the icon it looks for steam.exe, the way i did run it was open HL and active it from there, but if u update ur esf to the newest patch and have steam install. when u click on the shortcut link it to steam.exe and then install the patches now it seems to run the game all the time :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks for STEAM.exe cause you nead STEAM o play ESF online.

If you want to play WON you have to remake the shortcut by coppying the HL shortcut and adding the parameters neaded to run ESF.

Best answers
I have steam but when I finish insalling ESF and I click on the shortcut it says it cannots find STEAM.exe what should I do and please tell me what is won and where do I get it?

Best answers
when it says can not find steam.exe if u see your have a "browse" button click that then go to where ur steam is installed and it should work

Best answers
I tried that and when I find it it dosen't load up the game it loads up steam. And please tell me what won is and where do I get it.

Best answers
i just uses half-life 2 steam, works ok for me but if ur having probs open half-life 1, and on the left should see custom games click that then click on ESF from the box to the right then click active and bang ur playing ESF :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WON is included with the instalation of HL1 -_-"

But its dead. You cant play online + it has more bugs cause ESF is made for STEAM.

Best answers
I got back from Japan 7-30-05 it was a long flight. I got to go because my father is in the military.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont ask for warez on this boards its a bad thing to do ^^ besides it being illegal.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IKKIGOHAN said:
I got back from Japan 7-30-05 it was a long flight. I got to go because my father is in the military.
IKKIGOHAN said:
How do you make bittorrents work
Double posting is bad. Bittorrent problems should be taken up at their site/forums.

Best answers
I tried to install the newest version of the full install and for some reason when it gets to the part where it needs a path to install, the install button is see through like it isn't an option at all. Also, when you try to browse for a new path the ok button is also un choosable. What's up?

Best answers
Yea man, I got the exact same problem. I got only Condition Zero. Would it work on that?

Thnx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YYSoul said:
I tried to install the newest version of the full install and for some reason when it gets to the part where it needs a path to install, the install button is see through like it isn't an option at all. Also, when you try to browse for a new path the ok button is also un choosable. What's up?
Run Half-Life before you try to install.

Sil80drifter said:
Yea man, I got the exact same problem. I got only Condition Zero. Would it work on that?

Thnx
Nope.

Best answers
YYSoul said:

I have exactly the same Problem. I have Half Life 2 , i installed it, but i can't install this Mod , why ? plz help,...

Best answers
I'm just a stupid idiot .... sry

sry sry sry, my fault ... but i thought it is for hl2 , because it is in the "Third-Party Games" of the Steam menue, but it was my fault, sry ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom